Any view on Sharon Bio- Medicines ltd (BSE Code-532908)

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by Dr. Avinash, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Dr. Avinash

Dr. Avinash New Member

Can any body give his view about this company. It was doing very well . And since last two quarters has gone in deep loss. What is the reason? Any chances of revival?

2. stockguru

stockguru Active Member

Maybe if you are holding the shares you can write to the investor relations department of the company asking them the updates on the company itself and if there has been any incident or any material news that may have happened which would have caused a correction in the stock. Just don't ask them directly why the stock has fallen so much instead try asking more about the company its recent past and what are the plan for the future and judging on that you can make a call about its correction in the market.

3. Dr. Avinash

Dr. Avinash New Member

thanks for your valuable reply. i was given to understand from reliable sources that there was fire at some of their production facility ,which i could not confirm.

4. stockguru

stockguru Active Member

So in that case you can email to the company. They might answer you. Usually in cases of fire or a strike in the company, I have seen companies reporting the same incidents to the stock exchanges. Although I am not sure if this is mandatory to do it or just optional. Also in case of a fire there may also be a case where in company might have an insurance. Usually companies insure their factories and offices against fire and other such calamities and it is quite common for any industry that is into manufacturing in order to minimize their loss. If that is the case you can ask whether the insurance would be able to cover the losses from the fire.

5. bholu

bholu Active Member

the stock price has crashed due to high losses and high debt ...it cannot revive in near future

6. shajiml07

shajiml07 New Member

Brother don't buy Sharon Bio Medicine it will down day by day 2day hit 52 WK LOW of 15.60.i will recommend sun pharma for long term...