JOINING ADVISORY SERVICES - PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by XSgain, Mar 19, 2016.

1. XSgain

XSgain New Member

Hi,

I am an ill-fated investor who lost lakhs in 2008 meltdown taking a personal loan and investing...I had exited all stocks bought around 2007 by early 2009 and shied away from market...Again, ill fate...The market climbed up again and if I had held to my portfolio, I would have recovered at least some of my capital....Bought at peak of bull market and sold at end of bear market.....Have been away from market since due to fear and lack of capital....

I am not good at stock selection and my jinx continues...

I have decided to take assistance of stock advisory services...subscribed for Equity Master for 1 to 2 years, but that did not prove fruitful in terms of returns...

Now, I have listed Prudent Equity as the most promising advisor....However, the subscription fee of Rs 25000 per year seems too costly for a poor retail like me....

Friends, if some of you are interested, is it possible that we can create a shared e-mail ID and jointly subscribe to the services, sharing the subscription cost....If 1 wants to share, the cost will come down to Rs 12500 for each.....And if we have 4 people, the cost would come down to Rs 7500 per head...The more the number of people, the less the shared cost would be....

Kindly share your views...

Green stock likes this.
  2. bholu

bholu Active Member

When your experience with stock advisory services has not been good why do you want to join a new one. I have started a thread for retail investors where you get suggestions which are unbiased for free. You may take a look.

Mr Yogi and prashant like this.
  3. XSgain

XSgain New Member

Thanks bholu ji....

4. Raaz

Raaz Active Member

Everbull, can you specify what bad reports are you getting about Prudent? Thanks.

5. muruga9

muruga9 New Member

Am ready to join and participate in Prudent

6. Raaz

Raaz Active Member

Mr. Everbull, why should anyone ask for my recommendation? I am not some well known figure. As for PE, I am most happy with their recos. And nowhere have I read about the so called 'CHAOS' and 'ANGER' that you are alleging. In fact, I hav'nt found a single mail of protest. Anyone who is a member knows this. Period. On the contrary, I think that either YOU are that disgruntled subscriber who was caught partipating on some whatsap group or his crony or from some rival advisory. Furthermore, please do not expect any further communications from me in this regard. PE isnt paying me to write this.

7. Jagdish Rai

Jagdish Rai New Member

You don't need to waste money on so called stock advisory services. Find a good broker and follow his advice after doing your own research. Remember, it is your hard earned money and no one will take care of it unless you do it yourself. I was a member of Equitymaster and can confirm that it is a useless service and so must be others as well. Making money in stock market is a serious business and requires hard work.

prashant likes this.
  8. asharan83

asharan83 New Member

could you throw more light on your experience with equitymaster. I was contemplating subscribing to its large cap/midcap advisory service

9. RJim

RJim Member

Someone can give the return rate of Stock axis advisory? is there fees are worthy of the return?

10. XSgain

XSgain New Member

Yes, N Yogi...I am interested...

Gangii Redyy C likes this.
  11. gauravcool2016

gauravcool2016 New Member

Thanks Yogi ,. i am interested too

12. adi16

adi16 Member

I am planning to join PE

Gangii Redyy C likes this.
  13. priya agrawal

priya agrawal Member

Yes these services are beneficial to certain extent . But totally trader can not rely on them. Traders must have good analytical skills to justify their trading decisions.

14. Epicram

Epicram Member

I am also interested to join and get sufficient knowledge to trade beneficially.

15. Green stock

Green stock New Member

16. Shibi

Shibi New Member

Sharing the cost of subscription is cheating and unethical, as the cost of subscription is for one person. Sad this forum is used to propagate such illegal activity.

Raaz likes this.
  17. Michael Gonsalves

Michael Gonsalves Member Staff Member

Please do not post any messages relating to sharing of subscription services. such activities are not permitted to be carried on. I have deleted all messages which offered sharing of subscription fee.

18. hirensd

hirensd New Member

19. hirensd

hirensd New Member

I am interested

I am an ill-fated investor who lost lakhs in 2008 meltdown taking a personal loan and investing...I had exited all stocks bought around 2007 by early 2009 and shied away from market...Again, ill fate...The market climbed up again and if I had held to my portfolio, I would have recovered at least some of my capital....Bought at peak of bull market and sold at end of bear market.....Have been away from market since due to fear and lack of capital....

I am not good at stock selection and my jinx continues...

I have decided to take assistance of stock advisory services...subscribed for Equity Master for 1 to 2 years, but that did not prove fruitful in terms of returns...

Now, I have listed Prudent Equity as the most promising advisor....However, the subscription fee of Rs 25000 per year seems too costly for a poor retail like me....

Friends, if some of you are interested, is it possible that we can create a shared e-mail ID and jointly subscribe to the services, sharing the subscription cost....If 1 wants to share, the cost will come down to Rs 12500 for each.....And if we have 4 people, the cost would come down to Rs 7500 per head...The more the number of people, the less the shared cost would be....

Kindly share your views...[/QUOTE]

20. w4wealth

w4wealth Well-Known Member

[/QUOTE]
    what happened ? how you lost money on which stocks?
    i would like to say to all investors that please dont invest in equities taking loans. nobody knows what will happen to markets in short term. only invest whatever small surplus funds you have saved that may not be needed for next 4-7 years. then only you can invest and manage risk comfortably and make returns on investments.