Ashiana & JB Chemicals

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by priyo.bhattacharya, Mar 20, 2015.

1. priyo.bhattacharya

priyo.bhattacharya New Member

What is the long term prospects of these stocks--

1) Ashiana Housing - having 50 shares @ 285/-
    2) Jb Chemicals & Pharma- having 100 shares @ 209/-

Ashiana already decline to 240/- level, is it worthy to accumulate more stocks in this level or it will be down more?

2. gaurav

gaurav New Member

Dont know a lot about JB chemicals. but i c a lot of upside on ashiana. i live in delhi and these guys have just launched a project on sohna road and they are marketing it through billboards in prime areas in delhi such as greater kailash. plus such low debt for real estate firm is astounding

3. Meenakshi Razdan

Meenakshi Razdan Administrator Staff Member Moderator

I think both are great stocks from a medium to long-term perspective. Efficient managements, good business model, free cash flows, debt-free/ low debt, good return ratios etc.

There is a nice interview of Ankur Gupta JMD of Ashiana Housing setting out the future business plans. They are executing a huge project in Gurgaon which will give revenues of Rs. 600 crore over the next couple of years. The profit margin in this business is about 20-25% according to the JMD's interview.

JB Chemicals is also a safe stock to hold. It's valuation at 10 PE on one-year forward earnings is very cheap for a Pharma stock. Also, the company has cash of Rs 500 crore in the books. When it announces plans to deploy that cash, there will be a trigger for the stock's re-rating.

4. priyo.bhattacharya

priyo.bhattacharya New Member

Thanks for your valuable advise.