Bargain buying stocks.

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by Parin Gala, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Parin Gala

Parin Gala A long term investor

Hello friends,

I would like your opinion on which stocks offer a bargain buy opportunity after the good correction in midcaps and largecaps.

regards.

2. Meenakshi Razdan

Meenakshi Razdan Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Have you seen the recent research report by Nirmal Bang? They have identified a few stocks which according to them investors can buy in the ongoing correction.

https://rakesh-jhunjhunwala.in/its-shopping-time-with-eight-high-conviction-stock-ideas-nirmal-bang/

3. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

A lot of stocks have cracked. I think good quality stocks like Dewan Housing are good bets for long-term investor. I am doing SIP with my favorite stocks.

4. bholu

bholu Active Member

IT stocks, select PSU banks look cheap

5. ayan.ghosh

ayan.ghosh New Member

I have SBI ... would be adding PNB :)

I think banking stocks are bottoming out on the NPA cycle ... it's better to hold ones investment till next quarter or add in the form of SIP

From the Nirmal Bang list ... federal bank (might correct to 110-115) and Triveni turbines (110-115 is a good level) are my pick

Gabriel India is also at decent levels ... NBFCs like Capital First, Chola can be good buys ...

One can also pick Logistics - Snowman ... it's great industry to be in ... surely GST is going to come ... they are niche player ... has great promoters ... low debt ...

Media stocks might give a run ... FDI .... do not know much about the sector ... folks any idea about the best in the lot?

6. pk555

pk555 New Member

best media stock [tvtoday] indelvery base.any deep buy hold 2 year

7. alchemist

alchemist New Member

I am of the opinion that : JB Chemicals, Sun Pharma and Suven life sciences are good value picks. They are expected to go down by further 10%. ICICI can be dipped into at current prices. The results are expected to be good for ICICI this time.