New Investor here: What should I buy today?

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by the_joker, Jan 7, 2016.

1. the_joker

the_joker New Member

Respected Senior Members

I, a new investor, seeks your guidance on what I should buy with today's Market crash.

Your feedback with names is highly appreciated

2. Guru Vachaal

Guru Vachaal Let's discuss the fundamentals..

I am not a senior boarder but Whatever you Buy...Buy in installments on every dip.. I think Chinese market has crashed not Indian market. Dont expect that anybody on this planet can give you the right advice.

Have a long term view and buy fundamentally solid companies. Avoid Metal stocks. Prefer IT companies.

3. the_joker

the_joker New Member

Thank you Sir. Will surely follow it. But my immediate challenges number two
    - when should I start to buy : today onwards or wait
    - what individual Companies I should buy.

Somebody told me a lot more correction can be expected on China index. But you say China has already crashed and India has not still. So will India crash? And Will China correct more?

4. Farhan Ghumra

Farhan Ghumra Active Member

Why IT and which picks?

5. Guru Vachaal

Nobody can tell you when to buy and when to sell. If someone does, he certainly knows nothing. Thats why I suggested you "Buying in Installments". Yes you may wish to start from today itself as even today may also be the bottom or it may be the top (so buy in small installments).

Use www.screener.in website to find some nice companies that are having market capitalisation of more than 10000 and Zero debt. Make sure their Sales and Profits are rising every year (Check their P&L and Balance Sheet).

No rocket science.

San8422 and the_joker like this.
  6. Parin Gala

Parin Gala A long term investor

Dear The Joker alias Darth alias Sachin Pathak welcome back with a new fake id.

Next time when you create a fake id and pretend that you are not you just try to change your writing style.

You are the only member on this forum who has the very distinctive habit of writing "in here" "in here" in each and every sentence.

Change that next time when you pretend with another fake id (although you will still be caught because of your crap attitude but at least it will take more time for members to find out. I got suspicious when you asked multiple oversmart questions in guru vachals China thread to test my knowledge . decided to wait and watch. Got confirmed when I saw your messages with "in here" "in here")

Now go and come back with a new fake id.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
    Guru Vachaal likes this.
  7. Parin Gala

Admins kindly introduce some mechanism to stop spamming on this forum in order to stop this forum being infested by such filth

8. w4wealth

w4wealth Well-Known Member

ha ha ha whats happening???:)

9. Guru Vachaal

Every person enjoys in his own way. I just enjoyed by helping a novice and the novice enjoyed by asking questions from multiple ids.

Never mind.

10. Parin Gala

Guruji asking questions is not a problem. This forum itself is for asking questions and getting answers.

But this creature has the dirty habit of pulling other's legs by deliberately trying to corner that person with many over smart questions and trying to make that person look a fool.

He himself has zero knowledge about the markets and never shares any stock specific call. But pulls legs of others who share their views. That's what is the problem with him. He does not understand that his forum is meant for discussion and everyone has as much right to express his view as he has.

See your own thread on China and see how this creature is trying to corner me and "expose" me and "test my knowledge" by asking over smart questions as a newcomer. When asked to share his stock specific calls he says he has none. And when others express stock specific calls he pulls their legs.

I think its high time the Admins do something concrete to stop this guy from spamming else only he and his chamchas will be left here.

He came in as an expert "senior employee at an MNC bank" with Sachin Pathak id . then came as a normal member with Darth id and now as a new commer with this joker id. But forgot to change his "in here in here" writing style and his filthy habit of legpulling which exposed him both times.

11. Guru Vachaal

If you believe that all those ids (Darth, thejoker, sachin pathak) belong to the same person and spreading nuisance, just report by directly messaging @Meenakshi Razdan. Admin team can permanently block his IP address.

12. Parin Gala

Its not that easy to stop spamming sir. These creatures are usually very good at it. Just keep changing your device and you never get caught. I am sure he would be creating new ids through new device always. (Office PC, home PC, mobiles of family members, colleagues, friends etc) Now since his writing style is exposed he will return with a new id and be careful not to repeat that style again. There is no way any admin can stop such people.

13. Guru Vachaal

I must admit that the admin team is not very strict here. I am a member of many other black hat forums and no one dares to talk anything inappropriate there because once you are banned, there is no way you can enter again. No matter what.

14. Guru Vachaal

@Meenakshi Razdan There should be an option to "Close the topic". Otherwise people keep stretching the thread and discussion becomes useless.

15. San8422

San8422 Active Member

Thanks for the website link.

16. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

Axis bank very attractive in cmp.also L & T.

kharb likes this.
  17. Parin Gala

Yes I agree. The next round of up-move in the markets, whenever it starts will be led by large caps. Axis Bank has cleaned its books. Can be a safe stock to buy for long term investment.