Why inestment is made in stock market?

Discussion in 'School Of Stock Market' started by priya agrawal, Jul 16, 2016.

1. priya agrawal

priya agrawal Member

Share market is not a new term. Almost everyone of us knows about it. But why is to so people still fear to invest in stock market. Yes off course its our hard earned money so we are looking to make optimum use of that money. These days people are more worried about future and that is why the are more attracted towards savings. Those savings can be efficiently used at the time of emergency or just for the sake of better future they do so. Where the concept of saving exist definitely investment also exists. The smartest way to grow your money is to invest it somewhere. Investment in share market is a very good way to earn required returns. As earlier discussed people still fear to invest here because of risk factor associated with it.

2. Feroz

Feroz Member

I think it is worth to take the risk. If we play cautiously definitely we can make money. I started investing since 2007 and initially I lost around 2 lakhs by investing on hearsay. Then I stopped investing up to 2014. In my second innings which started from 2015, I started investing wisely and by the grace of God I recovered my 2 lakhs and my existing portfolio is still green by 20% upside. I adopted a simple strategy, invest as a long term investor and if you see upside of 15% to 20%, then dispose off and look for some other fundamental good scrip. I noticed secondary market gives number of opportunities to exit and re-enter, which should be utilized properly.

Thanks

Feroz

3. Epicram

Epicram Member

To increase your financial growth through investing money in it.