Intra Day Trading cash

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by suresh1982capmkt, Jul 13, 2015.

1. suresh1982capmkt

suresh1982capmkt New Member

can anyone Tell good Stock Advisory Service for Daily trading? WithSubscription

2. kong.ben

kong.ben New Member

:(I am sorry for deleting the post. the website mentioned here did give good tips but i found out it was not showing some stoploss hit call to new users who signed up.
    when adding all the missing calls its strike rate is 50-60% only

hence https://wifitrades.matrixfinancials.com is Fraud

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
  3. DSTREET

DSTREET New Member

A website with no mailing address to me is fake company. https://wifitrades.matrixfinancials.com/ has no mailing address and when the price is Rs 600 for a month, the quality is question mark. Any best advisory who is working in a genuine manner will atleast charge Rs 3000-5000 a month for any service, You can check many big names.

4. kong.ben

kong.ben New Member

@DSTREET "big names" could you please mention some names as i still have to find a decent intraday adviser that suits me.
    you already mentioned finappleideas.com in some other thread so is there any other you know

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
  5. Soumen Ghosh

Soumen Ghosh New Member

In my opinion and experience, in SMS call delivery mechanism, no subscriber can make money over any period of time in intra-day. Even assuming that service provider is a genuine one in all respect, it is virtually impossible to get the level of entry and exit mentioned in the calls. That is more relevant when call has one profit target but there is an intermediate SMS asking to book profit at some intermediate level. There would be few instances where profit would be booked by subscriber. But loss in the rest will negate that fully.