Mayur Uniquoters

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by jeett, May 4, 2015.

1. jeett

jeett Member

Friends,

I am thinking of buying Mayur Uniquoters. Any views on this stock that will help me make the right decision please?

Thanks,
    Bhavesh.

2. Anita

Anita Member

Good Turnover,Good SHP,Good company,only thing is stock is expensive right now.

3. ajay6uc

ajay6uc New Member

All good companies are expensive. Then you will be left with only non good companies at cheaper price. I am also observing the stock You can start accumulating and I accumulated at 430 very little only 200 quantity.

4. antonio.munia

antonio.munia New Member

If you look at the charts, Mayur is trading range-bound between 400-500 levels since almost a year now. A good time to start taking a position, if you are a long term investor with a 3-5 yrs view then this high p/e does not matter.Buy and sit patiently.

Disc: Invested huge quantity@435

5. Meenakshi Razdan

Meenakshi Razdan Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Mayur Uniquoters scores well on all parameters. It has good management, strong return ratios (ROE of 48%), 5 year sales growth of 32%, 5 year profit growth of 42%), minimal debt and marquee clients. It is still a small cap at Rs. 1900 crore.

Mr. Suresh Poddar set out the prospects for the company in his latest interview. He said the PBT margins would range from 18 to 20% and the PAT margins would be about 11%. He also said that the exports would double over the next 3 to 4 years.

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/aiming-18-20-pbt-margin-11-pat-margin-mayur-uniquoters_1359349.html

There is also an interview in NDTV https://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/nearly-50-capacity-is-utilised-for-footwear-mayur-uniquoters/363446

The reason that the stock has been in a range is because the growth has not come in at a pace which will justify the high P/E of the stock (P/E of 30). So, the stock is undergoing a "time correction" till the earnings catch up. The fall in crude prices has augured well for the Company because crude is a major raw material. There don't appear to be any major competitors for the company as of now, at least in India.

6. ajay6uc

ajay6uc New Member

Thanks for the Nice Links specially of NDTV where the mgmt explains abt the business in details . Meenakshi !

7. jeett

jeett Member

Thanks Meenakshi.

8. jeett

jeett Member

Meenakshi - Mayur's results were below market expectations and the stock has seen some correction as well. Any idea if there is more correction expected or the stock will consolidate at this level for some time and then move up as the management seems to have given good guidance for FY16.

Cheers
    Bhavesh.

9. antonio.munia

antonio.munia New Member

There is not much correction after the result, dude .I'd buy more in bulk if it falls below 400. A year of muted results does not matter, if you are a long term investor.