I will b disappointed

Discussion in 'Stock Picks Of Wizards' started by vineet, May 15, 2016.

1. vineet

vineet Active Member

To the best of my knowledge if burnpur cement and noida toll don't move considerably next week I really feel disappoint.

2. darth

darth Active Member

Life is full of disappointments.... So take it in your stride

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  3. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Good advice but point of vineet is he is so confident about two stocks that it will definitely give target gains :p

Good luck vineet :)

4. bholu

bholu Active Member

I agree with Darth, life is full of disappointments and failures. You have to learn from the past and take things in your stride. There is not much you can do.
    There was time when I disagreed with Darth and was subject to a vicious attack from him. Today I agree with him. As the saying goes in Hindi "Time is strongest."
    Meanwhile Ricoh has announced that it will finally report results Not too interested as I do not have investments in that stock but waiting to see how this whole development of fraud and mismanagement concludes and what lies in store for the shareholders.

5. darth

darth Active Member

Vicious attack from me on you disagreeing with me.... You are welcome to your views but I dont give a damn about who agrees or disagrees with my views

6. bholu

bholu Active Member

You are right. You should not care about what people think If you are convinced by your views you should stand by them. The source of my discomfort was not your views per se but it was something else. I can not share it here.

7. darth

darth Active Member

Well i aint curious to know the cause of (now) your discomfort even if it is me in some way. But get some clarity though... Is it some discomfort or vicious attack you are subjected to or some hidden agenda or an ICICI Bank 'sell' call or god alone knows what else and stick to it.