GUESS THIS STOCK

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by bazaariyan, May 14, 2015.

1. bazaariyan

bazaariyan Member

theaceinvestor on his blog has today started new quiz of guess this stock, has anyone got an idea about it?

[​IMG]

It is the series of "Guess This Stock", this is GTS 3. Try to identify the stock from the given clues and send the answers to my email id- theaceinvestor@gmail.com. The stock along with detailed summary and name of the winners will be announced on the blog this Saturday (16th May 2015).

:CLUES:
    #1 - The company is listed on one of the two prominent stock exchanges.

#2 - The market capitalization of the company is under 1000 crore.

#3 - Some readers might be forbidden from investment in this sector as per their religion.

#4 - The company had reported sales of more than 40 crores in FY14.

#5 - The company is not a loss making one.

#6 - The company's registered office is located either in southern or eastern India.

#7 - The company got listed on the stock exchange after 2010.

#8 - Till Dec14 quarter so far in FY15 the company has already crossed its FY14 top line.

#9 - Till Dec14 quarter so far in FY15 the company has already crossed its FY14 bottom-line.

#10 - The current price of the stock is more than 10 and less than 300.

I think the above clues are sufficient to guess this stock, Let us see how many of you can do it.

I hope this GTS will help test the research capabilities of all readers and also make them do proper due diligence before entering the stock.

Do not expect confirmations on whether the guess is right or wrong and it will be good if the answer is not revealed on any web portal.

2. bazaariyan

bazaariyan Member

Seeing the clue no.2 i think it is either a tobacco,liqour or bank company?

3. theresa200763

theresa200763 New Member

? Pincon Spirits

4. Parin Gala

Parin Gala A long term investor

ya most of the clues point to Pincon Spirits