1. Atul Auto, quantity-18 @ 564.86
    2. Axis bank,quantity-20 @ 528.75
    3. Can Fin Homes,quantity-10 @ 734
    4. Dewan Housing,quantity-42 @ 475.60
    5. IPCA labs ,quantity-30 @ 667
    6.Tata Motors,quantity-34 @ 549
    7.Tech mahindra,quantity-50 @ 670

Total investment-120,000

Will my portfolio will grow with compounded 25% each year. should i add more on dips or sell anything and add better stocks if any to my portfolio. I can keep this for 1+ year.

Any suggestions or guidance to improve the portfolio is welcomed whole heartedly. Currently no stock is in profit. Losing +4% on portfolio.

2. bholu

bholu Active Member

you have bought the stocks at highs but from 3 year view 25% return is very much possible

3. Meenakshi Razdan

Meenakshi Razdan Administrator Staff Member Moderator

This looks like a sensible portfolio. All the top four sectors - Autos, Financials, Pharma and I.T - are well represented in the portfolio. The auto sector is nicely balanced with a small cap stock and a large cap stock. The same is seen in the Financials sector with there being one large cap in Axis Bank and two mid-caps in Dewan Housing and Can Fin Homes. The choice of stocks is also very good. Each stock is on a secular growth path.

I am reasonably confident that a well constructed portfolio like this will give market beating returns in the mid to long-term.

4. whomiiitr@gmail.com

whomiiitr@gmail.com New Member

25% for 2015 may be tough but annual return of 25% after 3 years is very much possible. I would recommend adding [Vmart or Kitex] and [TV today or Dish TV] on any decline to cover more sectors.