Realiance industries 2-3 months horizon

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by Gaurav2191, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Gaurav2191

Gaurav2191 New Member

Can anyone please give advice on reliance industries and golkadas exports for time horizon of 2-3 months

2. dineshkapoor27

dineshkapoor27 Active Member

If you are investing for 2-3 months, then you are trading and not investing. Reliance has been a patient game and so will be Gokaldas I think. If you want 2-3 months horizon then looks for stocks like Motherson Sumi, Sun TV etc. which have a bit more fluctuation and corrected a bit.

3. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

People are stuck in Reliance since 2008 and U r talikng of two three months.Ambani brothers are laggards among corporates.Mukesh has started many business after Dhiru Bhai.He invested in retail,oil and gas exploration,shel gas in US,acquired Zimmer and few other compnies in polyester out side India.Zimmer in Germany is closed,many of these are under stress.RIL is looking for stake sale in US She'll gas.Now investing in Relince Jio,I am afraid looking to the poor track record of Mukesh it may also prove as Relince Maro(dye). Reliance is creating money,but Mukesh don't know ,where to invest.Neither he is willing to give that money to investors as dividend.Reliance may perform slightly only back of its recent under performance.People like me are waiting to come out of it ,even if we get return equivalent to bank interest.Yes in short term it may perform,but I am sure Mukesh will underform till Reliance is out of Sensex and NIFTY.Sinking Titanic of Indian corporate.I am invested in RIL ,so has stake and self interest.Mukesh proving to be a poor succsser to great Dhiru Bhai.I wish God give him strength to take corrective action to fly RIL flag high again.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015