Parnax Lab Ltd.

Discussion in 'Stock Picks Of Wizards' started by bazaariyan, May 31, 2015.

1. bazaariyan

bazaariyan Member

Friends i am reading theaceinvestor blog recently and i spotted one call in it on parnax lab.

this time parnax has announced great numbers the consolidated net profit is above 100 crores.

theace has given it at around 40 but stock has crashed to 25 and i think it is looking good now to go even 100 as small cap pharma has been in great demand.

i am attaching links to both the report and result update given by theaceinvestor please check.

Parnax report by theaceinvestor: https://theaceinvestor.blogspot.in/2015/02/value-pick-parnax-lab-ltd.html

Parnax result update: https://theaceinvestor.blogspot.in/2015/05/result-updates-richa-ind-parnax-lab.html

2. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Personally, I am interested only in well performing companies. I am worried about stocks where there is a risk of loss.

3. stockguru

stockguru Active Member

Srouta you should ideally stick to nice quality blue chip companies and very high grade mid cap ones. But also resist the tendency to buy them at a very high price when their valuations is very high. If you are averse to risk this should be safest way for you. Ideally even this is not risk free as these companies also fall in a depression or when the market has wide selling but rest assured if you hold them then these would be the companies who would bounce back at first instance of buying.

4. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Thanks stockguru. Your advice is very sound. I like it. I am not afraid if my stocks go down with rest of market. I am afraid if market is stable but my stocks fall because their performance is not good. I want to avoid investment in poorly managed companies.

5. bazaariyan

bazaariyan Member

Parnax is rocking, promoters are buying more and more wooooo