Global Markets Crashed !! Are you selling?

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by Guru Vachaal, Jan 14, 2016.

?

Are you selling?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

16 vote(s)
    94.1%
  3. Not Decided

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  1. Guru Vachaal

Guru Vachaal Let's discuss the fundamentals..

Yesterday was a bloody day for the equity markets but it ended well. Today again market has crashed. Whole asian market is going down. Nikkei is down more than 3%.

I am not selling and holding on to my fundamentally strong small caps. I believe this bearishness will get over soon. What is your personal strategy to face this deadly tornado?

SENSEX 24474
    NIFTY 7450

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  2. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Selling is not possible now it is too late. Buying in SIP manner is best . Problem is all money is over. Now no funds. I have little bit in Debt MF which is for rainy day and I want to keep it safe. So very difficult to sit and see stock price go low but not have money to buy :(

Farhan Ghumra likes this.
  3. Guru Vachaal

I understand your position. Just check the attachment and see my technical work. Although I am not very good at technicals.

Attached Files:

• po.jpg
      po.jpg
      File size:
      57.2 KB
      Views:
  4. Guru Vachaal

We may be at the bottom and it could be just a preparation for breaking all time high of NIFTY. Many crashes have come in the past decades also but indices keep moving up. Indian economy is strong and soon people will realise this.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
  5. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

This is normal,when ever anomolities happen,market may have to give jitters to separate men from boys,to throw out weak hands,to expose those who are swimming nacked and specialy to throw those out those ,who make stock market as gambling den in place of business of business and investment tools.Stock market always crashes when investers are fully invested and no fuel left for further fire.

prashant likes this.
  6. amit arora

amit arora New Member

Just let us understand if you in mid cap space with good fundamental this correction is a opportunity to add your stock
    If your are in small cap stock already quoting at 15 PE it is time to book profit
    All said and done if you keenly watch the quality mid cap space is still holding and delivery buying is coming in every dip and large cap if available at reasonable valuation should be added in SIP
    if history has taught us anything "THIS SHALL ALSO PASS" my view is don't look at the nifty or the Sensex numbers just be stock specific 20/30% up down is not a worry as long as the fundamental of the company is not changed

kharb likes this.
  7. prashant

prashant Active Member

Dear Guru vachal thanks for starting this thread .
    In my view markets always oscillates on both ends on optimism and pessimism .
    When Modi came to power market ran ahead of fundamentals, when government just stated working .

Now when crude and commodities are at all time low, spending on infra is at all time high,cash rich government is going in right direction, we will soon start seeing the results .

But real pain will be there in cooked up stories that will keep going down from here.
    I think this is right time to buy quality stocks, specially small and micro caps .
    Smart money is already moving in to the market from other asset classes .
    Indians strongly believe in our economy and its going to outperform the world for sure .

Thanks & Regards,
    Prashant