1. jeett

jeett Member

Hello,

I am a long term investor and have been holding Bosch for more than 2+ years now. The stock has risen a lot and off late has moved down a bit as well. Wanted to check if there are any views / thoughts on this stock.

Cheers,
    Bhavesh.

2. jitesh.dhawan

jitesh.dhawan New Member

The kind of company Bosch is, do you think you want to sell this gem? This company is steadily growing and passing all major hurdles easily. Moreover after this correction, there is lot of upward scope for this company. People are buying at this level seeing this as opportunity and you are thinking to sell? Please go through the website and i believe you can take decision accordingly.

3. Gouri maya

Gouri maya New Member

It is true that Bosch is a very good & well established company, which will keep growing.. but at what rate ??
    It is a 70000Cr MCAP company now trading at 67PE .....
    In order to justify so high PE, at what rate it has to grow ? Is such a high rate of growth possible in Auto Ancillary industry for such an established company with such a high base ???
    I am not sure.. I like to believe that "Elephants cannot dance"..
    I may be proved wrong

4. jeett

jeett Member

Agree - Bosch is a GEM and I do not want to sell - even if the stock further corrects by 20%, i am still in profit and will not sell.

I checked on my original message and i realized that i did not mention that i intended to buy more and wanted views of others if this is good time to buy or wait for some more time to get better price to buy.

5. bholu

bholu Active Member

I agree with you that Bosch is a gem...such stocks are really rare in the Indian market and you must be sitting on impressive gains, if you want to sell it then it must the last stock you want to sell in your portfolio...however if you want to make a fresh investment then decide on timeline...it is not likely that stock can repeat the gains it made in the last year going forward...there maybe better opportunities in IT, banking as per my understanding for the next 2 years