stock market humbles me every day and I learn something new from it, daily

Discussion in 'Must-Read Interviews, Articles & News Items' started by Srouta Mukherjee, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

“The stock market humbles me every day and I learn something new from it, daily,” says Sunil Singhania, as we start chatting about the markets in India and the lessons one learns from it. One of his major learnings has been to not to put a cap to the potential growth of a company or a sector based on linear earnings growth assumption. “Earnings can actually surprise you both on the upside and downside,” says Singhania. As the CIO of equity investments at Reliance Mutual Fund, Singhania has come a long way in his career spanning over 21 years. A Chartered Accountant with an All-India Rank and a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Singhania gained considerable experience on the sell-side of the Indian equity markets before he joined Reliance Mutual Fund. He is the first from India to be elected as the Director on the Global Board of Governors of CFA Institute, U.S. Having traveled extensively across the world, Singhania has attended many global investment conferences and seminars.

https://beyondbasics.wai.in/an-optimistic-view/