Intraday stock and F & O services

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Aakshaye, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Aakshaye

Aakshaye New trader on board!

I've been a member for a very short while now and been reading this blogs. It is very helpful for someone who comes from a non-trading background so bravo to all who are in it.

I've started this post as there is no topic discussing any stock and options advisory services who give intraday trading calls. I recently joined www.capitalaim.com for their intraday stock advisory services. They gave me oneday trial and it was just fine. After i have joined (membership is 10,000 for 2 months) , 3 / 5 calls have either not executed or hit SL. Their SL on average is 5 - 7 rupees and their 1st target is 1 - 2 rupees and 2nd target is 3-4 rupees max. The risk factor is too high to buy a minimum of 1000 shares if one wants to make a decent return. I have been doing paper trading and also small size trading (100 shares) to test the waters as I can never trust someone so brand new.

Well, my relationship manager has now started pushing me to take a "HNI package" which is 80,000 per month!!!! Can u even believe the figure?!? Nevertheless, he became aggressive on the phone when he was talking to me.

I kindly advise all of you traders to beware of this company and stay away from their calls.

I would also like everyone to give their experiences on other services or recommend any intraday stock and options advisory services if any....

2. abhay6605

abhay6605 Member

is some one with capital aim. they got my mobile no called me frequently 4-5 calls per day for nearly 10 DAYS.
    shalini (capital aim )offered me same discount and i got trapped. shalini was asking to make payment for there premium calls .i payed them 5000/- after that no call ......shalini is asking for remaining payment .i lost faith on them.i called shalini and said i will take legal action against them so she gave me call for 4-5 days .calls were just formality to make me loss money .i didn't trade on them.
    every tip provider will not track a customer after payment is made they will trap another pray.
    can i take any legal action against them ......?????

3. Parin Gala

Parin Gala A long term investor

Most of the so called ''tip providers'' trap traders with such ponzy schemes. First offer you a small scheme and then push you to go for higher schemes. Instead of all this start watching business channels in he morning. There the technical analysts give some good calls for intraday, BTST and also positional calls. There is a show called ''The Stock Game'' on ET Now which gives positional calls. Even on CNBC TV18 between 8.30 to 9 in the morning the technical analysts give some intraday calls. You have so many business channels which offer you good analysis for free why do you want to go after these so called tip providers?

4. Aakshaye

Aakshaye New trader on board!

@parin I agree with you and thanks for sharing the timings. If you have any helpful resources for research on trading please share as I'm sure many of us who are new on the block will be benefitted. Once again thank you. :)

5. Parin Gala

Parin Gala A long term investor

All business channels present numerous stock market related programs all throughout the day. I will list a few of my own favourite shows which are for intraday, BTST, swing and short term positional traders.

On CNBC Awaaz there is a show called ''20-20'' which airs at 7.30am. The two analysts give a list of 20 stocks which will be in focus today. But among those stocks they list 2 stocks as ''Mr.Dependable'' stocks i.e those 2 stocks on which they have highest conviction. I have observed that mostly they fare well in intraday

Then between 8.30 to 9.am there are many technical analysts appearing on all business channels who give their intraday calls for nifty and stocks for the day. And they also review those calls during the day.

Then at 11.30 there is a show on ET Now called ''buy now sell now'' in which they play a game called as ''the stock game''. I like this concept very much. They play a game in positional format where analysts come and discuss their positional plays and then they are reviewed as days go by. This is a very good show for positional traders.

All throughout the day all business channels ave various guests and analysts from India and abroad to give you a sense of the market conditions. If a person is a trader or positional player, staying abreast with the market is very important. If you keep watching these channels regularly you will be completely abreast with everything concerning the market.

Then from 2.30 to 3.30pm on all business channels there are many technical analysts who give closing strategies for BTST trades for both nifty and stocks.

Everyday at 10.30 pm at night there is a show called ''Stock Talk'' on CNBC Awaaz in which a guest analyst comes and gives his ''value pick''. This pick may be for anywhere from 2 months to a year. So for those who are short term positional investors they can watch this show.

So whether you are an intraday player, BTST player, f&o player, positional player whatever, these business channels have everything to offer. If you watch these channels regularly everyday, you will be bombarded with intraday and positional trading ideas for stocks, F&O and nifty from some of the best analysts in the country. But as they say ''anything given for free loses its value'' we take these business channels for granted just because they give tips for free. Our mentality is that only if we pay hefty amounts as fees we can make money in markets. These channels compete among themselves and I don't think they would bring amateur or not-so-good analysts on air because if they do, they would lose viewers.

The analysts analyse the local and global markets, decode the results, notify you about stocks in news, and give you ready made calls with target and stop loss and time frame. This is what I call ''spoon feeding''. And not only this, the spoon feeding is done in the language of your choice.. English, Hindi and now even Gujarati.

Yes some of the calls fail. But that's because of volatility and uncertainity of the market. Even the person who asked 80000 per month from you will not give you a written guarantee of profit.

I am a long term investor but I have many friends who are short term intraday and positional players in cash market and F&O. Some of them are short term investors. They have been following these business channels and have been doing fine. So friends before you pay hefty amounts to these so called ''tip providers'' please watch the business channels properly first. Happy trading.

samrohit007 likes this.
  6. nitin sakpal

nitin sakpal New Member

has anyone taken service from nsetrader.com ?

website looks interesting

7. RK Pareek

RK Pareek New Member

But to all TV channels give so many advices nd do confused, its difficult to judge more reliable tips

8. VIVEK VERMA

VIVEK VERMA New Member

Mujhe Subh tips se phone aaya.They give 3 day trial jo target hit huye.Inhone mujse life time member ship 5600 rs aur one month ki premium service ke 15000 rs alag se le liye aur mehine me 13 calls ka promise kiya.par sirf 4 calls hi de.kya koi tarika he ki mere paise wapas mil jaye.please help me

9. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Best solution is to go for Model Portfolio of reputed brokerage.

10. VIVEK VERMA

VIVEK VERMA New Member

i am asking whether i report this to any govt. regulatiory body to get my money back

11. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member