Nitin Fire

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by Soumen, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Soumen

Soumen New Member

Sir I have 3000 share of Nitin Fire @ 46.50 wht can I do plz reply

2. Meenakshi Razdan

Meenakshi Razdan Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Do you have to do something? The Company appears to be doing reasonably well with an increase in sales and profit. It has ambitious plans. It should do better when the real estate slowdown ends. I think you should ask yourself why you bought the stock and check whether any of those factors have changed in any way. If there is no change in the fundamental factors, there is no reason to do anything.

3. Raaz

Raaz Active Member

Pal, don't you read the articles section? Or keep track of the results, news etc of the scrips you own? Mr. Bachchan has bought 15 lacs shares of this scrip just last week (he is a long term investor). Moreover it is in 10% UC today! I would gladly follow Ms. Razdan's advice and do nothing.

4. gds2010

gds2010 New Member

. Now what is your current t view in Nitin fire..this stock is going down day by day....still you thinks to buy more and hold ? Thanks

5. Sreekumar R

Sreekumar R New Member

Can I enter Nitin Fire at CMP 29.40 or wait for the result ? Previous quarter result is disappointing.