Balkrishna Industries

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by VIDYA, Sep 19, 2016.

1. VIDYA

VIDYA New Member

I bought shares in this company when the share price was around 870 and it is going down and can anyone tell me the reason for this downfall and whether it will recover, if so what can be my target say after 1 year?

2. Guru Vachaal

Guru Vachaal Let's discuss the fundamentals..

Are you new to the share market ? Stock has recently broke 52 weeks high and is likely to move upwards. Currently the price may be resting at the support level. You may want to sell if it goes below 800. It is just 3% down from your buy price and you started getting worried. So how will you hold for 1 year?

3. VIDYA

VIDYA New Member

You guessed right. I am a new entrant. The stock went above 890, I was aware but it seems the stocks I buy are going down. I also bought Century Enka That's why I was a little worried. I am in no hurry to sell and I buy with a long term view.

4. Guru Vachaal

Guru Vachaal Let's discuss the fundamentals..

It is a good company. You should keep the worries aside till the things are fine within the company. Price fluctuates because of trading activities or recent demand/supply of the stock. Also it is improper to expect that the stock will start going up the moment you buy it. Gain maximum basic Vidya by reading books.