Criticising of other advisory vs. prudentequity

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by WODS, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WODS

WODS New Member

We, the small investors in indian equity market is immensely benefited from this site as this is a space where anyone can discuss all issues related to equity and for that, various segments has been provided by the admin. One such segment is 'Stock advisory services' where boarders discuss not only the good points but also any bad points if they face in any advisory. The purpose is to betterment of that service, stopping of any wrong act by any advisory and to help people who planning to join any services to know all these things before taking their decision. Good points as well as bad points - both are important for taking their own decision.

Here people are openly criticising freely various advisories like Arun, Stock axis, P a u l Ast., Nviza,Saral gyan, katalyst etc for various issues people facing. Nviza 'officially' ( not under camuflouge) posted their views against the criticism on them - which is a very healthy example. Anyone may like or dislike their views is purely their personal decision but Nviza did not tried arm twisting to stop any mouth opened against them. Also, No other advisories panicking to come here to stop criticism against them. Probably they believe in 'freedom of speech '.Probably they are not afraid of loosing clients in a country of 120 cr. people and probably they believe in their own strength and thinks that if they have merit, investors automatically rush to them for subscription and they are confident to neglect these tiny criticism of few people.

But you will see only one exception in this lot.That is Prudentequity. If anyone raise any valid points against them , lots of counter attack from some boarders ( some of them are already exposed who they really are!!) will immediately be started even without any logic and proof. Also, probably PE itself become active from behind and creates pressure on Admin. As a result, the thread like 'shameful acts of prudentequity ' be deleted by the admin suddenly even without any intimation on why it has been deleted!!

My request to the admin-

why have you deleted the thread 'shameful act by prudentequity '? If you need any evidence of the allegations made in that thread, you may ask for that. All screenshots and other evidences are present to support the allegations. If PE is confident to reply to those allegations 'officially' with solid proof which is accepted to all, they also welcome. Other boarders also will see and understand the logic and strength of their views which ultimately will help the boarders to create an clear idea about PE. That will make this platform more wide, open, transparent, healthy, honest, unbiased. Then why this sudden deleting??..OR THE FACT IS PRUDENTEQUITY IS BIGGER THAN GOD AND IN THIS FORUM AND MAY BE ON THIS EARTH, ALL HAVE PERMISSION ONLY TO BEAT THEIR DRUM BUT NOT TO OPEN MOUTH AGAINST PE???? Then u please officially announce your stand on PE for the guidance of boarders that they r not allowed to write any unfavourable to PE.

If you really believe the fact is not so, then either allow all to write good as well as bad points about PE else delete everything written about PE in all threads including the thread 'Prudentequity.com stock advisory review' created by 'Shrikant Rane' who has been exposed here recently beyond any doubt that he is a PE official.

Also requesting u and all to think -- how a responsible man can lodge serious and violent complaint against any subscriber w/o any proof that 'money has been deposited in his account' ? How he can intentionally give false information to the subscriber officially that 'he is not maligning him any such in his website'? How one responsible person can appeal repeatedly to his other subscribers to lodge complaints against a particular subscriber so that he can block him? How he can block anyone without informing and refunding? Do you think these are right acts??.

This is to inform you that many subscribers are very irritated on PE regarding this arm twisting on that subscriber. they will come one after another here to protest only for their own safety as well as to warn respected boarders of your site. Because this misdeeds must be protested else it may be repeated any day on anyone also.

This acts also proves PE is how much ' indirectly ' active in social medias and keeping sharp watch and afraid of any unfavourable writing against them.

prashant likes this.
  2. RJim

RJim Member

Fake IDs, front runners already become active to beat drum of PE. LOL________

prashant likes this.
  3. N Yogi

N Yogi Member

Like you are doing for someone else.

4. RJim

RJim Member

Yes i m doing for a subscriber who has been cheated by your lovely PE advisory . This forum is meant to discuss these issues, not for beating drum using fake IDs what u do.

prashant likes this.
  5. N Yogi

N Yogi Member

this forum is also meant to create awareness among retail investors. I wonder why this thread is not deleted in the first place.

6. RJim

RJim Member

The awarness about PE is being created here.thread readers have the right to know how PE cheated the subscriber and falsely malign him.it may eveb be repeated to them also any day after joining.

Also readers must to know that there are many fake IDs and front runners like Srikanth Rane etc who are here only to advertise for PE .

To make them aware, some like shrikant have been exposed. Some more will be exposed in due course.

prashant likes this.
  7. N Yogi

N Yogi Member

Good luck Sherlock Homes.

8. Charli

Charli New Member

I am confused.. is their return real or fake? Their past stocks in website were good picks.. nobody here complained about their returns but only rudeness in handling one subscriber pal..

9. n.singh

n.singh New Member

officials of prudentequity themselves created this chaos, they know how to keep in limelight always to attract new subscribers.

10. Charli

Charli New Member

How long can this work? When number of subscribers keep increasing, day1 rush to buy would create bitterness in members that one was not able to buy closer to reco price or not fully. People would soon fight that one class of members were able to buy at good price etc.. email alert or SMS alert not received at correct time etc. I suspect that pe may fall by its own weight in 1-2 years..

Just like how ppl chase mf fund at current year top rating and discover a year later that their invested fund is no longer at top, same fate would come to advisory business as well. Buying 10% higher thinking that past performance of any stock is a double, would result in obtaining only 4/5th of advisory return. If pe claims 40%, actual member return would be less than 32% if bought at 10% or more higher price... this itself would create bitterness in new members that they did not get quoted returns.. am waiting for bitter stories to come out soon killing this service soon (<2 yrs)..

Thinking thrice...

looking out for other advisories not in top1..

Last edited: May 19, 2016
  11. Charli

Charli New Member

Top1 would soon close shop and go to greener pastures... or top1 wd no longer be top1 due to underperformance..it happened before and will happen again.. count down starts..

12. N Yogi

N Yogi Member

Ah.. my baby. You know everything na

13. n.singh

n.singh New Member

Exactly this is now happening with P.E. They are falling in their own prey. They advertise heavily (creating chaos) by any means in this forum and then their subscribers jump from 100 to 700 and now any recommendation is opening at 10%+ gap up on the next day. It makes impossible to purchase any stock within their range.

14. Livermore

Livermore Member

This 10% gap up happens with recommendations of other advisories as well. Can anyone deny this? This is solely due to mad rush and member's behavior (or misbehavior/indiscipline). But bad thing is that with other advisories, price would come down below buy price within 3-5 days but not the case with most high quality PE stocks.. however most members were able to buy within 10% range so far (members may relax buy range to 12% or so based on my study of stock price in first 3-5 days).

I too have the same concern as a subscriber, if existing customer experience would come down in future when membership goes up. As usual and as always (my strong belief based on past stock queries section discussions), pe promoter remains customer centric and hopefully restrict membership in near future ensuring no further distortion. I know, Pe promoter knows that unmindful equity dilution is not good for existing stakeholders/customers and would one day jeopardise the brand itself.

For now, I as a subscriber am able to buy within recommended buy range, except for 1-2 stocks where I did thumb sucking waiting for price to come down for better averaging. At PE, best day to buy a stock is Day1 (max 3-5 days) but strictly within 10% buying range. When I started with Pe 2-3 yrs before, it was well within 5% but now at 10% - all due to member's madrush to buy at higher end of buy range as buy range is now relaxed to 10% (margin of safety ensured by pe at 10% level as well).

Last edited: May 19, 2016
  15. Livermore

Livermore Member

I respect your sentiments.

If you had talked to pe promoter, you would know what would eventually happen. He is not money minded in just growing subscriber base without delivering equivalent value / customer experience. Unlike most stock advisors, he invests in where his mouth is. So He would also be concerned/affected that he may not invest in full if price gapup after day1 prohibits him in deploying his money (per sebi rules, an analyst cannot trade in a stock 30days before and 5days after a recommendation). He always puts himself in customer's shoes and he will not do anything that he himself as a customer would not like. I strongly believe that PE will be continuously in the forefront of retail investor revolution in India (my hope), not only creating N wealthy individuals but also creating more disciplined investors who can guide other new entrants.

As I stated in the past, we need more such advisories in India for a healthy retail investment community. Let the successful remain in field for long.

16. N Yogi

N Yogi Member

and u r next God. Don't bad mouth

17. Charli

Charli New Member

Wah wah, super.. weekend fun starts....

18. N Yogi

N Yogi Member

Enjoying. Good. More to come this week. Oblivion

19. N Yogi

N Yogi Member

don't worry liver bro. PE will rule the industry. I have full faith

20. Meenakshi Razdan

Meenakshi Razdan Administrator Staff Member Moderator

This thread is now locked. Please do not post anymore on this topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.