What is your opinion on Munjal Showa Ltd?

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by Guru Vachaal, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Guru Vachaal

Guru Vachaal Let's discuss the fundamentals..

I have bought a small cap company "Munjal Showa Ltd" at Rs 86 and now its trading at Rs 185. Its a hero group subsidiary.

Will it be a good idea to hold it for my whole life?

Please give your opinions for long and mid term.

2. Meenakshi Razdan

Meenakshi Razdan Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Congrats. You've more than doubled your money. I think Munjal Showa is a good stock to buy and hold. It has a good management pedigree, a good customer base (Hero and Maruti). It is also quoting at reasonable valuations. It also has a dividend yield of nearly 2%. I think there is a lot of comfort in holding such stocks and there is no reason to not hold the stock for the long-term.

3. Guru Vachaal

Guru Vachaal Let's discuss the fundamentals..

Thanks alot.

Stock is showing strength these days. :)

They are making another plant in Gujarat.

MD Yogesh Munjal said "We have at present three plants one at Gurgaon, one at Manesar and one at Haridwar. May be next year we may come up with another plant at Gujarat. That will need around more than Rs 100 crore of investment. Partly we would be doing form our own sources and partly we will be getting from banks."

SOURCE: https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/results-boardroom/expect-11-growthrevenuefy15-munjal-showa_1221886.html

I feel 50% upside is due in short to mid term.