GST Impact on Economy

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Niveza India Pvt Ltd., Aug 4, 2016.

1. Niveza India Pvt Ltd.

Niveza India Pvt Ltd. Member

#Nivezareview on #GSTbill ::

GST bill is one of the most important reform from economic point of view,. It will create single tax system in the indirect tax system. All other taxes such as CST, excise, VAT will vanish and one common tax will come into the place. Hence it will make easy to collect it and as well as tax evasion will become tough. It will also remove the tax on tax or multiple taxes kind of effects and thus it will bring down the overall tax burden on certain sectors such as Auto and Ancillary, Cement, Media, FMCG, Consumer goods and durable etc. So in long run there will be huge benefits for the country and consumers and it will help the revival of the economy as a whole.

Visit @ Long Term Investment

2. Niveza India Pvt Ltd.

Niveza India Pvt Ltd. Member

Fortis Healthcare shares rise despite weak Q1 nos

#Nivezareview on #Fortis Healthcare ::
    Looking at the fundamentals of the stock, there is no support. Revenues are growing but expenses are much stronger than revenues. Volume pick is always there in the stock. Company is reducing its debt significantly. This could be a better part of the financial statement of the company. Other wise negative earnings are increasing gradually. As far as healthcare industry is concerned, long term story is positive.

VIsit@ Stock Market Tips

3. ankit12

ankit12 New Member

I also wrote a blog on GST benefits. You can see the benefits of GST after reading the blog. But main thing is that GST is very beneficial for a common man. Because all type of taxes will remove only one GST will applicable. So this is very good for everyone. You can read here my blog on GST :-
    What are the benefits of GST Bill in India?
    Click on the above link.

4. rakhi

rakhi Member

Different tax barriers, such as check posts and toll plazas, lead to wastage of unpreserved items being transported,GST will add to the government revenues by extending the tax base.

5. Rohan Modi

Rohan Modi New Member

I have been in the markets for 7-8 years and tried most of the advisories listed here at some point of time or other. They are decent with their fair share of wins and losses. However as you can see most of them are expensive to very expensive for anyone with a portfolio size below 10 lacs. Paying 10% of your capital as advisory fee doesn't make any sense. Even if they generate 40% return for you, u stand to gain very very less. If your portfolio value is even lower, this becomes absolutely absurd. In late 2016 i somehow came across Ride2Rich and found them very affordable and somewhere addressing the real need of retail investor like me. My experience has been very good till now. Most of their recommended stocks generated great returns apart from 1-2 which failed to. The stocks that did not perform well did not go down much ever and hence the drawdown at pf level was negligible. The winners went up big time boosting portfolio returns. They still remain the most affordable SEBI registered advisory service and the performance has been very satisfying. The best part it they give only stocks with very solid fundamentals and very low downside. So, chances of losing your capital is almost nil. So, to Sum up i’ll say Ride2Rich is the only advisory that is providing premium service at a price that hardly dent your portfolio.

Its cheap, its quality, its approachable, overall it is been a great journey for me.

6. Sujan Azad Parikh

Sujan Azad Parikh Member

GST will simplify the tax structure of our country and make things easy to understand.