Blogs and Videos to increase knowledge

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Red Devil Manan, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

Hola Amigos,

Haha, just trying to lighten the mood. Things have gotten better, trying to ignore the market. I realized one thing of very great importance. If the market panics,and it rises or falls its fine. The day it stops panicking that is the day to be very scared. We are fools of our own emotions and we have to control it.

Coming to the rate cut of 35bps today, seemed priced in markets are sitting. We need growth for the markets to push higher, but i think the price correction may be done. We may be in for some time correction but lets hope that companies keep growing.

My condolences to Sushma swaraj family. She was an honorable person, Rest in peace.

Keep smiling, be happy, enjoy markets , be rational, let emotions be at bay.

2. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

Eid mubarak to everyone. Though i am not a Muslim, respect everyone.

That being said,i wish to share a lot of my leanings i have had over the weekend. My portfolio is down now around 12% but i am least bothered now.

What i have learnt is if stuff goes down and you are confident, you have to buy more. You should be confident on your investments. Also the biggest learning curve i have seen this weekend is for me the company i am investing is helping me reach my destination, which is my financial goals. Now if the company is airplane, the captain is the promoter. If there is no captain,the company will not go anywhere.

So i have learnt is bet on the right promoter, with a clear vision and good integrity. The biggest problem in INIDA is everyone is a jholu. Everyone from cops to the government, to corporations they all are. But there are few exceptions.

Take Jockey( PAGE INDUSTRIES) the genomals are ethical people. Take Asian paints, superb management again. In India, there are more jholus than ethical people. When you find an ethical person however with a company which can grow, bet on it and hold it.

This is what i have learnt. Every tom dick and harry wants to invest only in bull markets, but this is the time to buy good quality companies. I do not know how low the market will go but i am confident since the last 8 months and i am still bullish than bearish.

I thank Amit Jeswani of Stallion Asset who i am a member of who gives confidence from his query desk, helping to understand and grow. If you are new in markets or have lost a lot of money, try out his services, definitely worth it.