1. shakti khanduri

shakti khanduri Active Member

It goes with out saying that we are discussing about only quality stocks.Riding the trend ,as you agree,will make money at faster rate if one is able detect the trend and take entry and exit at right time. However I am impressed by your sound knowledge and convincing reasoning. I am,on the other hand, just a learner and no match to you knowledgeable ace investors.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  2. Rajneesh

Rajneesh Member

It's not a qsn of who is good or bad investor. If I'll disclose my losses as a speculative trader I'll be the worst investor ever. I hate one thing every one is fooling retail investors let it be bank, PMS or MF. Doing fundamental research of reasonable level is not hard. I am impressed by Mr Rama Murty of this forum . Few of his stocks are really good fundamentally and I believe he is doing it on his own. In my openion every one of us can do our research nowadays all info is available free of cost on web. But it has been drilled in our brain that investing is only for professional and it's complicated and we poor guys end up paying thousands for tip subscription .

shakti khanduri likes this.
  3. Rajneesh

Rajneesh Member

As far as catching the trend is concerned self have used all available tool in market to detect it RMO...HUNT FUNNEL...TTM SQUEEZE but believe me all of them are waste of time and money.

4. Rajneesh

Rajneesh Member

Rico auto was at 40 and it went to 100 in no time....where was the chance to catch the trend at 70 Iam sure most of the investors were thinking let it correct till 65 or 60 then I'll buy but it never happened .

5. shakti khanduri

sir I have done it a few times in the past.. and intend to do it again. BTW i am one of your follower and prefer very long term investments .My horizon is more than ten years if stock moves satisfactorily.. Luckily I have been immensely benefited . I have taken some contrarian bet also, as it suites my personality.

Rajneesh likes this.
  6. wild_hipman

wild_hipman Active Member

So are you buying Bombay Dyeing today? It's touched 225/-

7. shakti khanduri

That opinion was for discussion. My position is elsewhere. It appears market is approving my stand.May be it is just a coincidence Or In your view is market wrong this time?

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  8. Kritesh Abhishek

Kritesh Abhishek Member

Castrol India is the largest manufacturer of automotive and industrial lubricants in the Indian lubricant market and owns around 48% market share in the overall Indian lubricant market. It has a monopoly in it's sector. Can be a good investment. However, need to study the reason for its continuous fall.

9. wild_hipman

wild_hipman Active Member

Castrol on the move....