Dead End for Poor Quality Stocks, Speculators may be wiped out ,Hide behind Quality for Recovery

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by kharb, Jan 7, 2016.

1. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

Bull market was only in poor Quality Stocks and has died on euphoria, but party will continue in QUALITY Stocks.

2. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

Today 411 stocks mostly played by speculators were under down freeze with no buyers at BSE even at beaten down prices. Where are Fathers of Duds ,who misguided small investers in Unkown, poor quality stocks.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  3. darth

darth Active Member

knowing where they are (lapping in luxury) will only add to the pain felt by their many followers.

In this, small investors ( where greed is a hallmark) should share the blame too

kharb likes this.
  4. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

I just heard Porinju saying on tv that mid cap stocks pain to remain, as many stocks has multiplied many times without any change in fundamentals.Great analysis and words of wisdom by Porinju .....But I am confused.Now big question is ,Who was Recommeding these duds till two weeks ago and guiding small investers to Unkown, poor quality ,illiquid stocks.?Can members help me....to find out ????

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  5. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

Market is correcting but long term investers need not to worry ( except standoff with China).But my heart goes for many small investers who had been misguided by speculators to invest in third grade poor Quality Stocks .In stock market there is always a tomorrow ,so in future they should concentrate on only Fundamentaly Strong Secular Growth Stories.

6. Ravikumar

Ravikumar Active Member

Quality stocks like DHFL, L&T Finance in midcaps, ITC, Britannia, HDFC, HDFC Bank in large caps will not get affected and will recover. I just named a few. There is whole lot of quality bunch available. Like Graphite India, Bhansali Engg in Small caps are unaffected in this fall.

7. Ajayyan

Ajayyan New Member

Kharb Ji
    It is none other than porinju who is always goes for such duds and of course he himself makes money on it with the help of some TV channels and socil media where ge have many blind followers, AND RECENTLY ADMIN OF THIS SITE IS SCREENING OUT ANY MESSAGE OR COMMENT AGAINST porinju WHICH COMES IN HIS NOTICE? IS THIS SITE ALSO A FOLLOWER OF porinju?