FRIENDS CAN WE TOGETHER ANALYSE GRANULES INDIA & NATCO PHARMA

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by VINU CN, Sep 26, 2015.

1. VINU CN

VINU CN New Member

FRIENDS CAN WE TOGETHER ANALYSE GRANULES INDIA & NATCO PHARMA ……………………………………WHAT US THE POTENTIAL OF THIS INSTITUTION, WILL THIS GIVE A SAFE INVESTMENT OPPERTUNITY

2. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

In my view some high valuations in pharma pack ,some correction is needed in this pharma stocks

In my view definitely " NATCO PHARMA " stock is the best choice, because in Oncology Division
    They are market leader and company main focus is also in this sector only ....

last 15 years company faced so many difficulties , because they spend huge money in medical products research in several divisions ...but they can not succeed in one product also ....at that difficult time
    company management take a good decision that in future medical research they only confine to oncology
    division only and utilized funds properly and develop new medicines and now they are oncology division
    leaders in India and export to several countries also ....

so management showing excellent performance ....
    In my view in market correction it is a good choice for me ....
    but i will not enter at present market price

ALL THE BEST

suchi likes this.
  3. shakti khanduri

shakti khanduri Active Member

One template of immense value in any investment is - INVESTING IS AN EXERCISE OF ANTICIIPATING THE FUTURE, WHICH IS NOT BE PRICED IN,