Has the market bottomed out?

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by Manmohan Gupta, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Manmohan Gupta

Manmohan Gupta Member

Hello friends,

The market has seen a sharp correction post the demonetisation on the fear that the demonetisation will negatively impact some businesses in the near term.

However today most analysts were claiming on TV that the demonetisation effect has been factored into the market and we will see a surge in the markets now.

Is this the right time to start accumulating some quality stocks or will we see lower levels for the markets? Also pls give your inputs regarding which stocks offer best value at the current prices.

Thanks and regards to all.

2. Guru Vachaal

Guru Vachaal Let's discuss the fundamentals..

Yes it has bottomed but dont expect a quick upsurge. It will be very silent and people will not realize when and how NIFTY reached 10000

Manmohan Gupta likes this.
  3. Manmohan Gupta

Manmohan Gupta Member

Thank you for your prompt reply guruji
    Can you pls suggest some high quality midcaps which I can buy for long term. I dont understand stock analysis too much.
    Ye tips providers ne penny stocks recommend kar kar ke humko barbaad kar diya...

4. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Never go for penny stocks. I suggest good mix of stocks with high ROE, low debt, good valuation. Good management like JB Chen, CAPF, DHFL, Ajanta Pharma, Shilpa, . All are very good stocks with compounding.

Guru Vachaal likes this.
  5. vij

vij Member

I don't think it has bottomed yet. It's a near term bottom and the current scenario warrants deeper correction.

6. Manmohan Gupta

Manmohan Gupta Member

Thanks for your valuable opinion. Can you kindly point out some good stocks to be bought if the market corrects more.