Research and Ranking Equity Advisory

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Abhi13286, Aug 4, 2016.

1. rushabh

rushabh New Member

Research and Ranking have proved to be valuable to me. With their suggestions, i have been able to have good returns from past 2 years. And since their results have been satisfactory, i have decided to take in their life time membership.
    You can check them at www.researchandranking.com

2. Atul Bhora

Atul Bhora Member

I think any layman investor can do better than what research and ranking does. IT IS LIKE GOING TO A RESTAURANT KNOWING YOU CAN COOK BETTER FOOD THAN THE RESTAURANT.

They sell all large cap stories which everyone knows, investors just want confirmation that this is a good stock and you end up paying more money.

Maruti, minda industries, force motors are all their calls. You can do much better than them, they are just packaging it nicely and selling.

DO NOT BECOME A FOOL.

3. Baala

Baala New Member

Research and ranking aadmi ko chutiya banata hai. That bitch on the phone told me stocks can give 10X in 5 years. They are just eating everyones money , please stay away, it is a SCAM!

4. Sunil Shah

Sunil Shah New Member

SEE RESEARCH AND RANKING WEBSITE, NO LOSS ONLY, THAT MEANS IT IS FAKE.

SEE STOCK AXIS WEBSITE, NO LOSS, WHICH MEANS AGAIN FAKE.

Bhagwan hai kya woh log, stay away from such traps and fake promise, on the phone when you call they say 100% upside but 10 mai se khaali ek chalta hai and they advertise only that stock. Believe me , do not fall for their trap.

5. Atul Bhora

Atul Bhora Member

Research and Ranking are maha chors, i have taken membership but want to give it away, a 3rd standard child can do what they do, they promised me refund and they are not giving it now, if anyone is interested you can pay difference to me and take it. My email id is atulbohra23@gmail.com.

6. Newbie

Newbie Member

Now these paid advisories threads are getting ridiculous. Three threads currently up on homepage. Moderators, please start blocking, as all discussion threads are pushed down by these.

7. Himanshu Rajan

Himanshu Rajan New Member

Hi all.

Planning to subscribe for their life time membership. Please provide your genuine reviews who are the members. Planning to invest big lump sum amount.

Thanks in advance.

8. Atul Bhora

Atul Bhora Member

Buy my membership, i have taken it, i want to get out, do not like them.

mail me atulbohra23@gmail.com.

You can take it.