Reviews on Stock Axis

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Mohit 1981, May 1, 2017.

1. Mohit 1981

Mohit 1981 Member

Can any one give true reviews on performance of Multibagger stocks package in last 2-3 years. Their site only shows stocks that have performed. No news on stocks that have failed. Thanks

2. Mohit 1981

Mohit 1981 Member

Don't we have anyone in this forum who has subscribed to Stock Axis- Multibagger Recommendations Package? It is a very old advisory. Can any one give their true feedback ?

3. Rajendran.S

Rajendran.S New Member

These guys only say about their performed stocks never say about the stocks those failed, all the tip givers are like that,it is my experience

4. Abhilash_1982

Abhilash_1982 New Member

I believe stock axis is genuine and all the shares which are posted on their site are real. I am in contact with one of the representative regarding the subscription but due to the high price i am not able to decide. I managed to negotiate 80k for three years but we have to pay 80 k at a time. If some one could join with me we can share the charges and the shares among us. Please share your views.

Tamil likes this.
  5. adi16

adi16 Member

I was going to subscribe , but went with some one else. I think they are good research firm.

6. Rajendran.S

Rajendran.S New Member

People says PRUDENT is also good,i heard AXIS is slightly expansive,do a little research and decide

7. Dr Kurian Joseph

Dr Kurian Joseph New Member

Stockaxis, I took their free service twice. The 8 or stocks they told did very well.
    Around 2 year back free trial they told igrashi motors @ 350 and aztek life sciences @ 180. But yet to take a paid service.
    Member of prudent for more than 2 years. His stocks moves even 20 percent on recommended day. And you have to buy the stock 20 percent above buy price. That is a consern with prudent.

********* is also ok. I gave some bad reviews about ****. But I feel now he s doing good.
    Stallion asset I feel reviews r paid or bised.

Any paid member s from stockaxis. Planning to join multibagger service from stockaxis...
    Thank you

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  8. Mohit 1981

Mohit 1981 Member

Hi, I am also a member of PE. Have seen you on query desk. Nice to connect with a co member. Stock Axis is hell expensive than even PE. therefore I did not subscribe. Moreover they don't show year wise returns on website as PE does. They only show their winners. That is not correct on their part. I tried to check their reviews on google/mouth shut.com etc..... found mixed reviews. Some says that they give one reco in one section. If it doesn't work, they give it in another section ..... Don't know much about them. I feel that they also have same issue i.e. stock rises immediately on same day. In that sense quite similar to PE. May me their member base is high.. This advisory is older than PE.

Therefore I joined stallion Asset. Believe me the reviews are neither paid nor biased. I have been with them for more than 5 months now. The returns are much better than what we are getting at PE. Their past performance is also good. They show year wise and stock wise performance on their website. You can call the advisor and his team. Very nice person to talk to. He is a CFA and CMT from US. Takes into account both Fundamental and Technical factors, more fundamental though. Has a concentrated portfolio of 15 stocks and keeps adding/removing from the same. Number of Stocks recommended in FY 2016-17 have doubled. Takes both tactical and growth bets. Advisory cost is very cheap... may be trying to build member base. The best part ..... as current member strength is low, you get the stock at buy price. Your returns will match with returns of advisory. Another good thing..... they are also going to start with micro cap section and believe me some of the micro stocks that he discusses on query desk have doubled in 4-5 months. He discusses recommended and non recommended stocks and also writes blog/IPO etc... You can discuss about any stock. He has good knowledge. The person is young, reads a lot and has good knowledge. Talk to him and you can decide. We can also connect to discuss further.

9. Dr Kurian Joseph

Dr Kurian Joseph New Member

Hi Mohit, thank you for the detailed reply.
    Will keep stallion asset in radar. I have joined PE and His UMC.
    Thanks

10. Shailendra72

Shailendra72 Member

11. Sagar Arora

Sagar Arora New Member

I have joined PA Wealth Advisors and their stock picks are superb. They have given me Minda Industries at around 200 and I have bought 8% of my portfolio upon their recommendation and is currently 4X (Rs. 850) from that price.
    Their Research Heads : CA Paras Behl and Abhishek Chawla's profiles are available on twitter. I found them on twitter last year. (www.twitter.com/parasbehl7)
    One was Indiabull Ventures @22, I was quite skeptic about that company, so bought only small qty. But now the price went 10x in 15 months. And other one was DHFL @175. Simply Value investing shares.
    Really satisfied with PA Wealth.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  12. Shailendra72

Shailendra72 Member

Sagar sir if possible,give a call to my number 9977429291...I want to discuss about P A wealth..
    Regards.

13. Sagar Arora

Sagar Arora New Member

Yes Sure

14. Shailendra72

Shailendra72 Member

Thanks sir..

15. Umesh L

Umesh L New Member

Hello Sagar,
    I tried to search PA wealth advisors web site, but didn't find. Could you please help me and give me their website.

16. Shailendra72

Shailendra72 Member

Umesh..they do mot have any website...

17. Umesh L

Umesh L New Member

Thanks for your reply Sagar, but then how it works? Where do I get the information about their subscription, past performance, etc...? Any other mode?

18. Shailendra72

Shailendra72 Member

Umesh..if u want the detail.....pls call me @9977429291..anytime

Vijaykh likes this.
  19. a.prasad

a.prasad New Member

20. a.prasad

a.prasad New Member

Hi.u subscribed that ? I am looking for share partners ...interested ...msg me

Shivek gupta likes this.