Reviews on Stock Axis

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Mohit 1981, May 1, 2017.

1. Mohit 1981

Mohit 1981 New Member

Can any one give true reviews on performance of Multibagger stocks package in last 2-3 years. Their site only shows stocks that have performed. No news on stocks that have failed. Thanks

2. Mohit 1981

Mohit 1981 New Member

Don't we have anyone in this forum who has subscribed to Stock Axis- Multibagger Recommendations Package? It is a very old advisory. Can any one give their true feedback ?

3. Rajendran.S

Rajendran.S New Member

These guys only say about their performed stocks never say about the stocks those failed, all the tip givers are like that,it is my experience

4. Abhilash_1982

Abhilash_1982 New Member

I believe stock axis is genuine and all the shares which are posted on their site are real. I am in contact with one of the representative regarding the subscription but due to the high price i am not able to decide. I managed to negotiate 80k for three years but we have to pay 80 k at a time. If some one could join with me we can share the charges and the shares among us. Please share your views.

5. adi16

adi16 Member

I was going to subscribe , but went with some one else. I think they are good research firm.

6. Rajendran.S

Rajendran.S New Member

People says PRUDENT is also good,i heard AXIS is slightly expansive,do a little research and decide