Reviews on Stock Axis

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Mohit 1981, May 1, 2017.

1. Mr Yogi

Mr Yogi Member

W
    Which one are you talking about? PA Wealth or Stock Axis or Value picks group?

I am tired of sending MSG's for enrolment to Value Picks group ..at least 10 sent over 3 to 6 months.. no responses.. either group has stopped taking more subscribers or group itself not working..can anyone who is member of Valupicks group throw some light?

2. Feroz

Feroz Member

Any new suggestions in blue chips with high safety margins for short term please.

3. Atul Bhora

Atul Bhora Member

Stallion gave me Piramal and Edelweiss. Cannot say short term but they remain bullish on both of them for the next 1 year.

4. Mohit 1981

Mohit 1981 Member

Hi.. This is for which advisory ? Thanks

5. Ratna

Ratna New Member

VijaySinghS:
    Did you find a good advisory service?
    Could you share your findings?

6. Ratna

Ratna New Member

Atul: Can you please share your contact. I would like to discuss bit more on Stallion's performance

7. Mr Yogi

Mr Yogi Member

Hi Atul

Now PA Wealth does have a website but with limited features..it does not give details of services and prices..

8. Mr Yogi

Mr Yogi Member

Sid ..which advisory are you talking to avoid in this post as name is not mentioned..

9. Mr Yogi

Mr Yogi Member

Hi Vijay
    Yes I do get same feeling..anyways
    How r recommendations of P A Wealth doing.as you seem to prefer PA over Stockaxis...wud like to connect to you if you can share your email id or cell no by sending me pm.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  10. Mr Yogi

Mr Yogi Member

Hi Sandeep

How are all your advisors doing in current turmoil..what are their words of wisdom on nbfc space..
    Would like to connect to you if you can pm me your email id and or cell no

11. Mr Yogi

Mr Yogi Member

H
    Ravinder

What s advise of PA Wealth in current mayhem about nbfcs ..have they recomnended any ..would like to connect to you if you can share your email id or no..

12. Atul Bhora

Atul Bhora Member

I think everyone is down at the moment. Stallion is down, stock axis is also down, but when i took up the advisory with Stallion i took it after Demonetization when everyone was pessimistic of the market and i made more than 100% in a year in 2017. Now everyone is pessimistic this year, believe me do not get scared these are the opportunities markets give us.

Just an update since everyone is asking for Edelweiss, yes i hold it and Stallion told me to add more. It is an awesome long term buy. Also they informed me NBFC'S as a sector will under perform for sometime but they are extremely confident on the story.

Mr Yogi likes this.
  13. Ayaan

Ayaan New Member

As per my experience with them. StockAxis give their performance data publically on their website. They disclose honestly where they failed and succeeded.

y_i_am_wrong@yahoo.co.in

14. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

I stopped my Stock axis subscribtion to be honest. I paid a bomb, did not get the returns which was promised.
    Research and Ranking **** them. They lie on the face. Call them up see what they say. They will say they are 10%up when infarct they are -30% down.Lol,just a marketing gimmic.All they say is long term long term.

3 are genuine. Stallion, Stalwart and Stock Axis. However choose someone who suits your style.