Stallion Asset(Looks like a solid advisory to me, not subscribed but like to get views about them)

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by bhaskarbora67, Apr 7, 2016.

1. bhaskarbora67

bhaskarbora67 Member

Great to have your views

I am the one to start the thread

2. Nidhi Hingorani

Nidhi Hingorani Member

Check out the latest video here.

3. Vikas Kamat

Vikas Kamat New Member

I am a member of stallion asset...he has given me a cool 20%+ since December. The thing i like about Amit is he has a consistent strategy. He is not gonna just buy something , just because the stock is rising or some news is there, he will buy it only if it fits his philosphy.

Coming to performance he is long NBFC's, fertilizers and some other stocks . You have to follow his portfolio based on the weights. There is this guy Rahul who i keep talking to on the phone, (Smart guy) , keeps me nicely updated when i call him once in a week.

See the service is really nice, very very proffesional, its like a proper PMS if you are looking to make wealth.

They have no trading services though( thats one thing i dont like about them) they should have it!

If you want someone who will give you consistent returns, trust me this guys is really good.

I am attaching the report which i got as a free trial.Check it out.....just trying to remove the very bad advisors from the good ones.

Attached Files:

4. Nik

Nik New Member

I read past recommendations list on their website. Most of the stocks have a have a holding period of less than 1 year. In this case short term capital gains tax also needs to be considered.

In their Faqs they mention minimum investment period of 1 year to be considered.

Any reviews from long term investors who has subscribed to their service?

5. Vikas Kamat

Vikas Kamat New Member

i am a member of Stallion Asset for now 6 months, and i finally understood the guys philosophy. When we think long term, we think of buying a stock and holding it for 5 years. Stallion Asset will give out the recommendation of the stock and hold it as long as the story is intact. They buy only stocks within 3- 4 sectors,and you have to replicate the entire portfolio. So it is not like a one month story make your money and exit.

I like it because it suits my style, because their explanation for the exit is spot on. He had advised us before only that the loan waiver if it starts in one state will start in all the other ones and it domino effect has started.Their exits on the MFI space was spot on and i appreciate their analysis.

The strategy is for a long term investor only, not for a 10 year perspective but for atleast a 2-4 year horizon because the stock picks which are given are simply compounders.They do not give companies which are unheard of but fundamentally excellent companies which you would have not ever thought of. Before i was in the market i used to continuously look at the market everyday to see where the nifty is. Now i don;t even look at it and only look at my stocks once in a day right at closing bell, because my conviction increases every day. I can easily relate the story to how the stock reacts.

I joined their 6 month plan, i spoke to Behzad from their department, he increased my conviction as i was very hesistant. In 2 months i upgraded to the 2 year plan, because Amit is there for his clients, on the query desk and trust me that place is amazing. The analysis he gives goes beyond the stocks, it changed my way also of thinking about the stock market and analysing stocks.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  6. vinodvaddi

vinodvaddi New Member

I've subscribed to Stallion yesterday. I liked their approach and consistency in sticking to it.
    Returns, I'll be able to comment only after a year or two.

7. hollystrafer

hollystrafer New Member

Since it's been 3-4 years for most of the people here, could you all please comment on how Stallion Assets has performed for you in this period?

8. Red Devil Manan

Red Devil Manan Member

Hello. They are quite nice.They have beaten my expectations. Good recommendations, no trading. High quality high growing companies.

Query desk is very nice, along with great customer service. Overall 4.5 stars out of 5.