Stock Axis

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Ayaan, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Ayaan

Ayaan New Member

[​IMG]
    If anyone interest in taking Stock Axis services, please email. I have already subscribed to their services. I can share those recommendations in real time with detail reports, just to recover some cost incurred by me.

Win-Win for both of us !!

Ayaan
    y_i_am_wrong@yahoo.co.in

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  2. Chikpok

Chikpok New Member

Which Service?

3. Ayaan

Ayaan New Member

mail me for details

4. Chikpok

Chikpok New Member

my Email ID satadalbasu@gmail dot com

5. RIYANK

RIYANK New Member

I HAVE EMAIL YOU BRO, PLZ CHECK AND REPLY

6. Chikpok

Chikpok New Member

U can WhatsApp @7977214401

7. RIYANK

RIYANK New Member

Dear everyone, Please do not message this person.

He is taking 6000rs for giving you stock axis recommendations

Stock axis charges 35-40k for one year, if he gets 10 people from here then he will make 60,000rs

and he paid 35-40k to stock axis

So, he will make profit of 20,000rs by doing this thing. Don't fall in his trap and pay to stockaxis what they deserve. I have many friends working at Stockaxis and I will definitely get his account discontinued

8. Chikpok

Chikpok New Member

First of all you want it absolutely free, which i denied. now you are bad mouthing your self. No prob dude. you will not get this free, about profit let me tell you that i have invested close to 1 lakh for their service with no cost sharing hope. now if i m making friend, who are interested and asking for sharing the cost to recover my investment there are no harm. Lastly i have taken this service with different mobile no. so nobody can stop unless i disclose the right no.
    you are talking about 10 client, if so i would have give you free only, but unfortunately people like you who are searching for free actually poor beggars. Dont try to shut the opportunity for others, who really need this service at chipper cost.

9. RIYANK

RIYANK New Member

You are using their services to make money for yourself. Everyone knows who is a beggar here :)

If you have talent then do your own research and start your own business. Why are you selling their tips at a cheaper cost? You are taking their public, Why will people subscribe to them when you are giving them the tips at a lower cost? Stop doing this illegal stuff. Understand

A person is rich not from money, but from heart

10. Chikpok

Chikpok New Member

in that case why you are asking for free? charity begins at home brother.

i am officially disclose that i want to reduce my overhead cost by sharing it against nominal cost. why you ping me up? if you are honest enough you should not have search stock axis recommendation here rather than subscribe it.

Rich !!!! my foot!!!

11. RIYANK

RIYANK New Member

Brother you are stealing their popularity, Think about it. If you will start giving their recommendations at a cost of 6000rs which they are providing for 30000rs or whatever then Why will people join stock axis? Won't they pay you 6000rs instead of paying 30000rs to stock axis? Why are you stealing their clients

12. Chikpok

Chikpok New Member

agree bro but why you are asking for free?