What will be next 10x. or 100 x multibaggers stocks

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by kharb, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Sachin pathak

Sachin pathak Active Member

Nice satsang..... But will fall on deaf ears of the average, simple, uneducated investor in his pursuit to make some money on the market.

2. abhimundra

abhimundra New Member

Suven Life, IDFC, Celebrity Fashion, Chaman Lal Sethia, SKM Egg prod, Ashiana Housing.

Mr Yogi and w4wealth like this.
  3. Sachin pathak

@ abhimundra : What rationale for each of the names

4. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

L& T finiance looks to be dark horse and can be bought around 60. In my view next Banking licence may go to it.L& T is diluting its stake very fast in L&T finiance delibrately and taking FII and DII on board. It has recently sold 15% stake to two FII and Star HDFC mutual fund manager Parshant Jain has also picked huge quantity directly from L& T for his funds.Last time high permoter stake and lack of expertise might have gone against not getting banking licence. Hurry shown by parent company to take big Bang players on board indictates me to their spade work for banking licence. This is not a Instant Maggi type stock but a long term bet ,which can give you multibaggers returns in next 7 to 10 years.But that does not mean ,you need not tarck it in between.Always track all your stocks and if dont perform as per story you imagine ,U can always get rid of poor performers.I am expecting long term returns any where between 15 to 20% and gives us safety and comfort of highly professional, transparent and invester friendly proven management.This company was earlier focused on Infra lending and suffered like IDFC but now focussing on other verticals like retail ,SME ,mutual fund, housing and many more.Even if banking licence don't come,it can still outperform. Fire cracker seeking and those whose definition for multibaggers is 10 time in 3 years ,are requested to stay away from this steady but certain stock.I am believer of never lose money,never forget this rule,speed thrills but kills,never taste depth of water with both feet,never swim naked as tide may turn against U any time.My investment style is to invest in those stocks ,which can perform in line with top 25% performers of NIFTY or Sensex stocks and margin of safety is high.My defination of Multibaggers is Multiyear Multibaggers,and are those stocks which can multiply them at least at the same rate at which long term top 25% multiyear multibaggers among good large cap blue chip are doing.As definition of Multibaggers is copy right of none so please allow me to remain with my defination and any body else can remain happy with his.Stock discussed here are my private view and in no way recommendation to invest.I don't hold the stock presently but may or may not buy in future.Further inputs are welcome for better analysis.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  5. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

I would like to explain all my friends that purpose of this thread is not to speculate in Weaker Ideas and lose money.Only purpose is to find out long term solid growth stories at reasonable price which has capacity to give market beating returns with safety, and in turn prove themselves multiyear multibagger stories. Can we find out future Titan,Lupin,ITC, Asian paints,Kotak bank ,Sun pharma,Infosys ,L&T type stocks.No doubt it is not easy but I think it is possible.There are many great investers small and big both who had identified the ideas of stock mentioned above well in advance,and there are still at least 10 stocks which will be future 100 baggers and at least 100 stocks which will be 10 baggers in reasonable time frame. Is it easy to find out ,answer is big No,is it impossible to find out answer is again No.This discussion is only for purpose of collective brain storming to find basket of winning ideas and stocks so that some of them ends up going in 10x list and few of them in100 x ,many of them ending market beating returns with some unexpected failures as well .Stocks discussed here are only to express views and in no way are recommendation to invest.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
  6. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

Well Said kharb ji ....

suchi likes this.
  7. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

Thanks Rama Murti Shastry Challa ji, U are great source of knowledge and encouragement.U are valuable asset of this site.I always go through your posts and feel enlightened and happy to learn every time.Appreciate your good work ,pl keep it up.Thanks again.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
  8. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

Dear kharb ji ,

i am a small person , i have to learn lot ..i always feel i am a L.K.G. Student in market
    ALL God Grace ....
    I am a insignificant being ...
    My main intention is what every good information i find i want to share with others

ALL THE BEST

Mr Yogi, w4wealth and suchi like this.
  9. stockjeet18

stockjeet18 Member

I must look on the management integrity by the way of surpassing their revenue guidance ... The company can over deliver but it should not under deliver ... Like "speak less , do more " ...

1. Management integrity
    2. what are all the chances for margin expansion and revenue growth ?
    3. If margins are expanded, is it sustainable ?
    4. Capex plan and how it is funded ?
    5. Competitive advantage
    6. Room for growth etc..,
    7. Valuation re rating

Carl Icahn likes this.
  10. stockjeet18

stockjeet18 Member

Best example is granules India :
    1. Management never under delivered
    2. Since they started to move towards finished dosages , their margins started to improve and yet to reach the saturation point ...
    3. Capacity expansion s also there , auctus pharma turn around , omnichem jv (awaiting for usfda approval )
    4. I think this is one of the pharma company which never got usfda ban
    5. Debt level s also lesser
    6. More room for growth from auctus(they can file more ANDA) , omnichem(high margin api manufacturing, crams) , more contribution of finished dosages
    7. Recently it got re rating , trading at pe of 30 but it's lesser than its peers

11. Ganesh Babu

Ganesh Babu Member

NIIT
    CAMLIN LIFE SCIENCES
    WONDERLA
    SRS LTD

12. Ganesh Babu

Ganesh Babu Member

Reliance communications may perform and move upwards see it at Rs.200 with in 12-18 months

13. stockjeet18

stockjeet18 Member

Is it technical call or fundamental or funda techno call ? ... Please justify it

14. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

Raamdev Aggarwal raised issue of future 10x and 100x multibagger in ,The art of wealth creation study.He says formulae of this is SQGLP,means Small size x Quality management and business x Growth in Qualty Business x Longevity of business x Price favorable for purchase. In his view any stock which is growing at 25 CAGR with SQGLP will be 100 x in future .I would like to add that If it is doing this any where between slightly above market return and upto 20% CAGR will be also10 x .So if you want wealth creation , multiyear multibagger is right path.This I say is to search Rahul Dravid type stock and bet on them without losing your sleep.But I have nothing against investers who are like great timers of bat like Sahwag, Jayasurya ,Afridi and who can always go after any top bowlers even on best of bowls .Every one needs to play as per his strength.Fire crackers I always enjoy but form distance without risking myself.I like Rahul Dravid the most and follow his style in investing becuase there is slight difference between sports and real life of investing. I have nobody like Caption Ganguli or kumble , Selecters or Cricket Board to support and come to my rescue in case of failure.If I lost my Capital ,I am finished. If I keep my capital protected ,stock market will keep on giving me chances and there is always a second chance if you have money.I request all the members to give their 10 x and 100 x multibaggers on basis of SQGLP and 20 to 25 % expected CAGR growth in profit .You can also look into old such stocks and find out reasons why they become 100 x or 10 x and try to find out similar story for future as I have heard History Repeats .

Last edited: Oct 5, 2015
  15. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

SUPERB EXAMPLE of cricket with stocks
    KEEP CAPITAL PROTECTED BY INVESTING ONLY IN SAFE and STEADY STOCKS :)

16. Fun_Da_Mentalist

Fun_Da_Mentalist Active Member

Dear Ganesh,

It might move a bit due to news flows around :

1. Sale of tower business
    2. Merger with Russian telecom giant
    3. Strategic partnership with Reliance Jio
    4. Beneficiary of spectrum trading

The common thread to all four is none of them is a sign of intrinsic operating strength of the core business.

While it may go up on news manipulation, it has no inherent operating dominance to qualify it as a fundamentally strong stock.

If one buys it knowing all this clearly; to benefit on news flow based trading that's ok. But walk in with eyes wide open.

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  17. sachidananda.bhat

sachidananda.bhat New Member

The only important thing is Conviction...lets analyze an example...thousands of them had Cera Sanitaryware when it was quoting in 40 to 200 rs....but only Investors with conviction made huge money when its quoting at these high numbers....similarly buying any stock as future multibagger is not the only thing required for an investor its the conviction to buy more or hold the existing quantity even when the whole world says no which makes an investor different to the herd....I remember even I had it in my portfolio but sold off at 800 as it was already a 5 bagger for me but holding some more time would have made me richer....lesson learnt :) :) the hard way....:) :) SKM another gem in making per me but will i hold my conviction when its up or down by 400% from my buying price of 80 is what will decide whether or not am gonna be rich :) right....its whether or not you hold the stock during its peak that counts...:) :)

w4wealth and Srouta Mukherjee like this.
  18. Sachin pathak

But today's age is of T20 's and even Rahul Dravid couldnt resist the temptation it offered. Is it that every Rahul Dravid is willing to give up his style (bowing to the money power) or knows he has to ensure that he has to adjust his style according to the prevailing circumstances

Key to success is ability to adapt...else one will struggle in changed circumstances (like Rahul in T20 or Sunny in 1975 WC for which he is laughed at todate inspite of all his style and competencies)

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  19. Sachin pathak

Since when have selectors and/or BCCI started to bail out cricketers? These rascals only bail out each other and some crickters who are in cahoots with them and other associated crooks....

The latest addition to this club a gentleman by the name ganguly.

20. Sachin pathak

All i am saying is everyone should develop and have the strength to be able to adapt. Doesnt mean you dont play as per your strength.