Which is the best stock adviosry?

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Deegy012, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Deegy012

Deegy012 New Member

Hello there,I am here for your help i am planning to join a stock adviosry which gives good return and has good service...here are few names that i found please share your experience guys:

1.Stock axis

2.Research and rankings

3.Pa stock advisors

4.Stallion asset

5.Niveza

6.Prudent

7.Equity masters

8.Saral gyan

Please share experience with any of these service and your views about best advisory...

Thanks

2. babu

babu New Member

recent performance of prudent is not good,he is very adamant also.you cannot buy his recommendations below 15% of recommended price,even higher,and in microcaps,not below 30%,and he will keep saying about performance,the actual return of subscriber is much lower than its claim.
    Stallion will perform well in raging bull market only,they have a model portfolio,you have to buy that at much higher price than recommendation,DHFL was recommended at 324 but people joined in late 2017 was asked to buy at 650 also,their service is very good,passionate people but I think they are poor in selling(when to book profit) but Stallion is better than Prudent

ethanscott and Shivek gupta like this.
  3. Shivek gupta

Shivek gupta New Member

Hello, my name is Shivek Gupta. I saw your post regarding stallion asset services. Can you please give true account of their performance so far and please shed some light on your personal experience with them. I am interested in their services. kindly reply me here or call me or whatsapp me on 9999784319 or email me at Shivek_gupta@yahoo.co.in.

Thank you
    Shivek gupta
    Shivek_gupta@yahoo.co.in

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  4. Vaishali Gupta

Vaishali Gupta New Member

When it comes to the share market investment tips, there is no name out there that istrusted more in India than Zoid Research help investors better understand their financial decisions, Zoid Research regularly uploads data about the incoming and goings of the Indian Economy on their blog.You can also read zoid research reviews online. In one of their current releases, the best stock option tips provider has spoken at length about the current growth rate of the our country’s manufacturing sector and the impact of the trend on investor’s profitability. If you arelooking for best Intraday trading tips India then you are in right place. A one more means of trading is to trade on the idea of self invent strategy. Zoid Research gives a huge opportunity to earn money from share market,and this is possible when you trade very carefully.

5. DANNYBOI

DANNYBOI New Member

I was member of stallion, stock axis and research and ranking. I will choose only stallion because i can see these guys are good. Research and ranking is like a cold service, as well as stock axis. They are purely a service oriented. It is like i am not important. Stock axis is giving stocks like shemaroo. Sometimes they give free trial on the same stocks recommended that day so that we get anchored to the stock going up.

Stock axis recently told me i gaurantee 30% retun in a year. After that i faith has been broken . No one can guarantee returns in the market. THIS IS WHAT I LIKE ABOUT STALLION. THE TEAM ALWAYS WILL BE BLUNT AND TRUTHFUL, THEY DO NOT LIE.

For me i see honesty and trust in an advisor. This is what i appreciate in stallion. All these indore fake advisors copy other people.

6. Deegy012

Deegy012 New Member

Thanks all for your reply...looking for more reply for more clarity...DANNYBOI can you share your no i want to discuss with you...

7. ethanscott

ethanscott New Member

I could not agree more about this
    Zoid Research has helped me a lot in my Initial investment stages!

8. Shardhhajain23

Shardhhajain23 New Member

A SEBI registered, ISO certified and fully customer-centric advisory firm, Capital Vraddhi is a trustworthy and reliable name in the era of financial marketing. Under one roof this company provides the full spectrums to their customers about the stock market. The main goal of this organization is to supply a secured solution to achieve the complete success and high returns of the investment in the share market globally by providing the topmost tips about the little things of the Indian stock market. They always ready to offer quality services to the clients as per their desire and the investment capital.

9. Janifer

Janifer New Member

PA Wealth Advisors is the best. Their team is lead by CA Paras Behl and Abhishek Sir.
    Their team people provide great stock recommendations and side by side also help me in financial planning for my goals. Their client support is the best in the markets. We can directly interact with their personnel for resolving any queries.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018 at 2:20 PM
  10. Srikant chakrabarty

Srikant chakrabarty New Member

Yes, PA Wealth advisor is very genuine and trust worthy advisors. Have been with them now for 5 year almost and can easily vouch there performance. Recently, indiabulls vent was biggest wealth creator by given by them fetching in 20x gains. Indiabull vent was just phenomenal stock idea by them.
    From past 2 days their recent pick Royal Orchid Hotel is on upper circuit.
    Most of stocks are making very huge gains like they caught FLFL & VSSL at extremely low prices(FLFL @75 and VSSL @ 30) and i m proudly holdings still all of them.