New Profile Posts

1. Unnipravan
    Unnipravan
    please add me
  2. Research And Ranking
    Research And Ranking
    R&R, (SEBI-registered) India's first technology-enabled company to offer personalized portfolio designed to achieve wealth creation.
    1. Red Devil Manan
      Red Devil Manan
      I took your service, i am done with it. Thats all there is to say, stop fooling new investors.
      Feb 17, 2020
  3. SP Chandel
    SP Chandel
    SP Chandel Is An SEBI Registered Stock Advisory Company Commodity Market. our services is multibeggar , momentum , SIP, Dhanwaan etc.
  4. Raghav Kabra
    Raghav Kabra
    Big Investor (Resonance Opportunites Fund) entered the stock with the Bulk deal of 50k shares. Insti Investor started accumul'g the stock.
  5. Raghav Kabra
    Raghav Kabra
    Very high volumes of 5x traded yesterday with 100% delivery! looks like a large institution has bought into stock.FII already at 1.38%.
  6. Raghav Kabra
    Raghav Kabra
    Sahyog post merger to hv 700+ cr topline; on a fully diluted; trading at 0.8x Price-to-Sales vs peers at 3-6x; could be multi-bagger!
  7. Ankit Toshniwal
  8. Polly
    Polly
    Can someone give some idea buying DCB for long term?
    1. Pradeep Jain
      Pradeep Jain
      dcb promoters not gud
      Sep 6, 2020
  9. Sujan Azad Parikh
    Sujan Azad Parikh
    “When one door of happiness closes, another opens.”-Helen Keller
  10. Sujan Azad Parikh
    Sujan Azad Parikh
    Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. This is the way to success. Swami Vivekananda
  11. Alok Ramanan
    Alok Ramanan
    Long Term Value investor
  12. theequicom
    theequicom
    Here at The Equicom equity and commodity research are provided by experts only. Grab our Free Trials if you didn't get it yet.
  13. Sujan Azad Parikh
    Sujan Azad Parikh
    Your daily life is your temple and your religion. When you enter into it take with you your all.
    1. theequicom likes this.
  14. Sujan Azad Parikh
    Sujan Azad Parikh
    Your attitude is your pride. Carry it with Honour
  15. Gurumoorthi G
    Gurumoorthi G
    Want to discuss the flipside of passive index funding which has started to take over the market due to the low performance of active funds?
  16. Neel312a
    Neel312a Stock_gold312
    Hi StockGold,

can you please let me know the performance of Prudent in the recent months ? I was a member till last year but dropped out. Let me know if you are willing to share more info

-Neel
  17. Gaithonde
    Gaithonde Newbie
    hey newbie fool. Go look at my thread.
  18. ATUL001
    ATUL001
    Share ideas on DHFL have portfolio in it
  19. Vijay12
    Vijay12 vinmech
    @vinmech thanks for IOLCP it's rocking from the time that u suggested...
    Any suggestion on stocks for 2019...
  20. kharb
    kharb
    I love pvt financials(pvt banks ,insurance& amc) and consumption stocks, which in my view will lead Indian stock market from front.