Advice on my portfolio

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by Harshie, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Harshie

Harshie New Member

Hi! Members,
    Wishing all of you a very happy New Year.
    I am very happy to say that my above portfolio hit an all time high on the first day of 2016. I hope that all my expectations from these stocks are met, and I am able to generate meaningful wealth from them. Having a fairly concentrated portfolio of 8 digits with only 12 stocks I am quite hopeful of making good money.

I would like the members to study and hopefully gain enough conviction as me to put money in these stocks, especially....
    IT & Pharma domain ...
    stocks that i am invested in ....

Granules India, (earlier buyouts should now show fruits in financial numbers, getting ANDA approvals will boost price)
    Marksans Pharma, (buyout of US based Time caps should start showing results and new ANDAs will boost price, any new purchase will be a kicker)
    Unichem ( consistency in results due to restructuring should show proof from this quarter onwards)

SQS India (new business from parent will start showing results in financial numbers)
    Cambridge Technology (cloud technology business is booming, co. should start showing Q-Q increase in revenue from now onwards)
    Kellton Technology ( cloud & digital business has been picking up and co. will be announcing QIP before March).

Welcome views and opinions from other forum members.

2. Harshie

Harshie New Member

Kellton Technology has reported excellent qtrly results. My view on Data Analytics companies is in line with the actual growth shown by Kellton, 8K etc.
    I urge other members to look at the 3 IT names where i have invested.... Kellton , Cambridge & SQS India.
    These 3 should combined give more than 60% in the next 12 months.

w4wealth likes this.
  3. w4wealth

w4wealth Well-Known Member

at what price you bought? it is looking expensive.

4. Harshie

Harshie New Member

Kellton avg. buying price is 138/-. But I believe the quarterly growth numbers should keep continuing for alteast next 4-6 quarters. Management is very committed to make it happen. They are targeting 2000 cr. revenue in next 2 years. Till now they seem to be walking the talk.

5. w4wealth

w4wealth Well-Known Member

@Harshie i t is 157 pe its really expensive. no one can think of entering at these prices.

6. Harshie

Harshie New Member

Check out their consolidated results. It is trading at trailing PE for 33. Expect continuous improvement in the EPS. This is not as expensive as it looks.