ARM TWISTING BY PRUDENT EQUITY

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by WODS, Apr 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WODS

WODS New Member

Requesting admin not to delete the below content under any threat from any corner to keep this place honest, unbiased, wide.If u need any documents, just ask for those.I am ready to submit all supporting documents .Also if PE officially wants to reply like Nvizea, plz welcome them.No excuse, only to the point reply expecting from PE. All other boarders will also see strength of their logic and take their own decision about PE.I am like many other PE subscriber is shocked to see some of their misdeeds and need to protest for our own safety only as the same may b repeated on others too in future.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
    prashant likes this.
  2. WODS

WODS New Member

I am going to publish now some shameful act of prudentequity happened recently with one subscriber. These shameful acts must be protested. Because, any day the same thing may again happen with any other subscribers too.Also to warn other boarders of this blog before taking their own decision regarding Prudentequity.

The Event:
    One PE subscriber Mr. Pal was not happy with prudent and mailed for refund. Prudent refused to refund though they have categorically stated repeatedly in their site that "they will refund to ANYONE without asking anything " in their general Q & A section for all subscribers even after their official 'no refund policy ' .From then, PE started his armtwisting. PE blocked him from his site and service without informing him and even without refunding. Desperately looking for some excuse in support of their shameful act, PE all of a sudden start to FALSE complain against him. When challenged for proof of financial transaction in his bank account as alleged by PE, they could NOT produce any proof of financial transaction till now. When PE's plan-'A' to harass and arm twisting failed , PE then shifted to plan 'B' - if many members lodge complaint against Mr. Pal, he will be able to block him citing those complaints.
    Seeing no other option and being unable to show 'financial transaction in Mr. Pal's account', PE again started to give access to his site. As soon he post first stock query, PE attacked him cruelly without any type of provocation and repeatedly requesting other subscribers to lodge complaint against Mr. Pal even without any proof of financial transaction in his bank account so that PE can block him. And then, PE blocked him again. Needless to say that without refunding and without even informing him.

My questions :
    1) If any advisory block any subscriber, they must officially inform that to the subscriber showing enough concrete proofs accepted to every parties beyond any doubt (not only to him and his fool chorus battalions for excuse of arm twisting ) , not any lame excuse to support his shameful arm twisting. Have PE officially informed Mr. Pal before final blocking? Answer is 'NO'.He runs an advisory business, gives big big lectures in his site and even do not know that he must to inform the subscriber officially before completely blocking him and that too with solid proof in support of his allegations. They even not replied to Pal's repeated mail asking for the cause of blocking and proof of 'financial transaction'.
    2) why PE have blocked Mr. Pal from his site without refunding? As alleged by PE that "...money has been deposited in his account... ", please show proof in support of your allegations.
    This is not terrorism and all other are not babies to hear PE's childish excuses for arm twisting. I am waiting to see only proof of 'financial transaction in Mr. Pal's bank account ' as categorically alleged by PE, NOT-NOT-NOT any of their excuses.
    3) If PE dont have proof of 'financial transaction in his bank account ' , why they are maligning him in their site?
    When Mr. Pal asked them whether they are maligning him in their site and if yes then to show proof of 'financial transaction in his bank account ' , PE panicked and ERASED those comments immediately from their site and replied to Mr. Pal that they are not maligning him any such. Just think how honest this PE is..they even have not the courage to admit what they written in their site...they erase & telling false...Is this their standard???...ha ha ha ha...
    But, be double assured that PE is not the only one intelligent person in this world. Necessary all screenshots etc are already taken and kept.
    4)Being unable to show proof of 'financial transaction in Mr. Pal's bank account ' , PE started to appeal REPEATEDLY to his subscribers to lodge complaints against Mr. Pal so that PE can block him. What a shameful backdoor step by PE!!
    Hey PE-- even an illiterate person knows that complaints is a natural thing and it will be done by anyone against any person 'if and only if' he has solid proof about misdeed of the alleged person.
    You may have some baby subscribers who cant think independently and maturely and only act as per your spoon feeding. They may lodge false complaints against Mr. Pal on your repeated appeal .Have they complained with Mr. Pal's bank account statements as proof? if not, What that means to Mr. Pal and to us who are seeing your desperate misdeed and arm twisting act? Mr. Pal subscribed not by mercy of other subscribers, but paying from his own pocket.
    Also, Why are you provoking others to join and take part of your own wrong and shameful act?
    Those baby subscribers probably even dont know that if Mr. Pal challenges them in front of 'appropriate authority", they will also be held responsible along with PE for this crime of false maligning and will face the consequences .

prashant likes this.
  3. WODS

WODS New Member

5)PE openly said in their site that they are present in social medias indirectly. DONT RUSH TO DELETE THE LINES FROM YOUR SITE ,BECAUSE SCREENSHOTS ALREADY TAKEN.HA HA HA.
    How a brave man can take this 'back door ' steps to act hiddenly with camouflage ?? If u beat their drum, then ok ---- but if u say anything not favourble to them, their whole battalion present 'indirectly' in camouflage of fake IDs n front runners will start immediate attack. Hey....if you need publicity, come to front, give some advertisement in this site which is ok. But why using your front runners and fake IDs in this forum to beat your drum? To save your advertising cost? Is this your 'high' values? You very often gives lecture dat you dont beat your own drum. What a joke!!! Some 'Shrikant Rane ' opend a thread beating drum of prudentequity. How he can say here within one minute of login to your site by some other subscriber? He is now fully exposed that he is nothing but some PE official .

Some other front runners are posting here even confidential letters written by PE to some other subscribers. What a backdoor step by PE to use this forum !!!! SHAME..

6) PE said in their site that they even now spying to check 'financial and family background ' of a subscriber. What an audacity!! Can anyone imagine that any other advisory doing these things ?? Who have given PE this authority? If u need any minimum ‘financial and family background , state them clearly as subscription criteria. PE very often gives long lectures on principle, values etc and then these type of acts!!! SHAME...
    7) PE now saying to his subscribers to work as his INFORMER and to report him if anything written unfavourable to PE in any social medias. Man....that is not our mandatory duty..we are your SUBSCRIBERS ONLY paying fees , not INFORMER.

U all will see the magic very soon.Fake IDs & front runners who are present 'indirectly' will very soon rush to shout here .... COOL.....picture abhi baki hai... I will come with some other shameful misdeeds of PE very soon.just keep watching. These misdeeds must be protested to stop immediately as anyday same things may happen with any other subscribers too. Also other people who are planning to join PE, must know these things before taking their own decisions.

As one of the Prudentequity subscribers, i strongly condemn PE's all above shameful acts and demanding Mr. Pal's absolutely hacklefree full access and service of prudentequity on promise of which PE has taken subscription fees from him.Also, prudentequity must apologies to Mr. Pal for this shameful acts and harassment and false maligning and will promise that these things must not be repeated in future.

prashant likes this.
  4. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

@WODS
    Well done.well written .really shocking revealing. How can one advisory do this acts???
    All respected boarders plz note the facts seriously.unbelievable acts:mad:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
    WODS and prashant like this.
  5. prashant

prashant Active Member

Dear WOODS,
    I do remember this whole episode . When I asked logical questions and supported Mr Pal's argument, there was a whole army of IDs who write only for PE . They were literally using abusive and unprofessional language . I still remember they were asking lot of personal detail of Mr pal and were posting messages that only a some one sitting inside can do it . Probably due to fear of legal action that whole abusive thread was deleted .

Most unfortunate thing is admin was very active to remove all those messages .
    Request admin to be fair , this is forum for investors, subscribers, not a forum for so called equity research companies .

Thanks,
    Prashant

WODS and Rahul Arora like this.
  6. prashant

prashant Active Member

WOODs ,
    I think one of your messages on above subject, posted on 30 march is missing now which was available just few mins ago . FYI

Thanks,
    Prashant

WODS likes this.
  7. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

So far i know, PE once verbally promised Mr. Pal that they will close the chapter and will allow him to access the service as normal.For that reason, Mr. Pal requested to admin to delete that thread to close the chapter.

But Pal was wrong..that promise from PE was a big calculated clever strategy..PE allowed him only to disallow soon .PE attacked immediately when Pal asked first question to them in their site and then block him again compleyely.without intimating him showibg any reason of blocking or refunding.

If PE had minimum responsibility , they should had inform and refund him immediately .

People should think thousands time before joining such an advisory.

8. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

One thread by probably boarder b4buffet titled 'shameful act by prudentequity ' has been deleted by the admin unilaterally as told by woods.
    Requesting admin to remain neutral, unbiased as ever before.Prasanta rightly said that this forum is meant for investors to share their experiences etc.
    Thanks in anticipation of neutrality

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  9. prashant

prashant Active Member

Yes,
    admin need to be transparent here . There was no foul language or baseless charges involved in that thread . If some one is willing to provide proof why there is a need of deletion . Request moderator to maintain the credibility of the forum . Else it will be another platform for promotion of commercial activities alone .

Thanks & Regards,
    Prashant

WODS likes this.
  10. prashant

prashant Active Member

Hi,
    please keep posted developments so that boarders can take informed decisions . .

Thanks,

11. WODS

WODS New Member

The most violent and shameful thing is how a responsible person can lodge such a serious complaint in written in front of his lots of subscribers that "money has been deposited in his account" without any proof!!!! Not only that, he is so much desperate that he is appealing others to join in his misdeed!!! You can feel how arrogant he is from these facts.

The way he attacked Mr. Pal in his site over a simple stock query shown completely beyond any doubt that it was pre-decided by him to attack and insult and he was just waiting for Pal's first query.

Requesting to PE to publish the details of your subscribers who have lodged False complaint against Mr. Pal without any proof of his bank a/c statement on your repeated appeal.We will face them in front of 'appropriate authority'.

I was waiting to see that PE will deny these facts, if they are confident on themselves .But till now they have not done so.Probably they have nothing to protest and admitting the facts. Some boarders who always beat drum of PE is also surprisingly vanished to protest.Probably they are still preparing what can be replied point wise of my post.My friends--Take your own time.But we, who are not happy at all in PE's role in this event, will definately try our best to ensure that these arm twisting must not be repeated and Mr. Pal should get the proper justice.

12. WODS

WODS New Member

one more thing we know is what he was trying to do recently with one subscriber (not Mr. Pal) and what reply he got.:):) Running an advisory, he thinks himself as next ---sorry---bigger than god and thinks he only have connection, power, intelligence and all other are nothing.Lets see.

13. RJim

RJim Member

Really unbelievable facts that Prudent complained so severely even without any proof of money transaction and then neither giving you service nor refund too!!!
    IMHO, i can say that if Prudent cant even solve this much a simple issue, how big and prudent they are? Is their ego causing the problem? really cant understand what is their problem to choose either refund or giving service option ?
    Thank you Wods for raising the issue.we were seeing only one side of a coin till now but now seeing both sides. I will also request you to go to SEBI. There is option in their site for lodging complain.

14. RJim

RJim Member

BTW, i know a person who got recently legal notice from an advisory for a simple issue and the advisory claimed Rs. 25 lakh from him. This advisory thinks himself as superman and thought that subscribers are always trembling in panic.

This person 'paid the advisory by his own coin' sending counter legal notice .

It is PRUDENT to not underestimate the subscribers.:cool::cool::cool:

contact me for more detail and any assistance regarding this issue to rj_im@rediffmail.com

Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
  15. Livermore

Livermore Member

It is a prevalent and shameful act that few people plagiarise the works of others and earn money. It is true that some people subscribe to advisories and offer WhatsApp services at lesser price and netting a profit. I don't see a reason why members of such services cannot act as informers if they notice such practices. What is wrong in protecting their own interests.

Ravi M and bhaskarbora67 like this.
  16. RJim

RJim Member

Subscribing an advisory does not mean that u hv to b detached from the whole world and u cant join any whatsapp group.it is absolute right of a person wheather he will join in any social media or not.they are subscribers, not slave.

Advisory can object if any person 'offer whatsapp service at lesser price and netting a profit' as told by u.i will also support you.
    But the bigger point is dat one MATURED & RESPONSIBLE PERSON will show proof of financial transaction before raising this allegation.not any excuses.not any imaginations.

R u having dat proof of financial transaction? Else dont comments like dis.I can allege u a thief and stop giving service to you without refunding.What dat means without any proof?Dat is called nothing but ARM TWISTING. U will feel only when u will b in receiving end.

we know role of some boarders here to promote PE.some of them exposed too.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
    prashant likes this.
  17. prashant

prashant Active Member

Hi,
    if at all there is any breach of contract , why a legal action is not initiated against the member who sold / shared so called patented services . Its should be simple, prove the charges , complete legal action and close the matter .
    I do not understand why suddenly so many IDs get nervous here and start abusing whenever said stock advisory being discussed ?

Thanks & Regards,
    Prashant

18. RJim

RJim Member

@prashant -- people are shouting and giving 'gyan' here who themselves made such a violent allegations without any proof dat money has been deposited in Pal's account!! This is their standard.LOL.

I really cant understand what is their problem in refunding when they are not giving service.This shows nothing but their strong ego and arrogance which is ultimately causing this arm twisting.

I am again requesting Pal to go to SEBI and to use all possible other routes too.arm twisting, False maligning,provoking others to malign you etc lots of ground are there.i am ready to assist you.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
  19. N Yogi

N Yogi Member

Ask what you want to ask?

20. WODS

WODS New Member

Means? First say who r u? PE official or Fake ID or front runner?

Also 6 questions already given.u may reply if u r in a position to answer.give point wise answer with proof, if u r having.no excuses. people r watchong your replies.

prashant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.