Aurobindo Pharma the Golden Gem of Investment

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by tolentino.gomes, Mar 23, 2015.

1. stockjeet18

stockjeet18 Member

Now auro pharma s gng to issue fresh equity of Upto 7% ...it will dilute the equity... May it bring down the share price for short term ?

2. tolentino.gomes

tolentino.gomes New Member

What a recovery from the day low..... With huge volumes..... Tomorrow it will kiss 1400.... hope no one sold....

Motilal Oswal has given target of 1,645.

I am holding and I recommend everyone to add on dips

3. Vidhi Khanna

Vidhi Khanna Active Member Staff Member

Prefer Aurobindo Pharma: Daljeet Singh Kohli

We like Aurobindo Pharma , they have filings of 374 ANDA out of which 100-80 are pending and somehow they have been consistently getting those approvals. Which means their systems are in place and recently two of their units were inspected which went through absolutely without any hackles. This means that they will continue getting these approvals. In terms of valuations, Aurobindo Pharma is still trading at FY17 numbers only 17 times. Whereas normally midcaps or these kind of companies will trade around 20 times. So the valuation comfort is still there. All other companies' valuations are way beyond

Read more at: https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/stocks-views/prefer-aurobindo-pharma-daljeet-singh-kohli_1354081.html

4. tolentino.gomes

Auro heading towards 1400 mark..... Anyone bought from my first call would have made 14% profit. If anyone holding please hold it can reach 1500 easily in next 1 to 2 months max....

5. tolentino.gomes

There it goes to 1400...... Congrats for those who are holding from my call..... Long term investors can make a lot of profit if you are willing to hold for another 8 months time. I am holding since 980 call and as per company's growth and future upcoming news it can easily touch 1,900 mark.

Next target is 1450 in next week and before results it should touch 1500

6. tolentino.gomes

Do not sell in panic. This is just profit booking..... Long term investors continue holding...

7. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

I think it is very good stock with good fundamentals and growth prospects. No need to worry on business front.