Can anyone comment about take solutions

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by Warrenbuff77, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Warrenbuff77

Warrenbuff77 Member

Hi everyone, found this forum very usefull and informative. I have a query regarding take solutions. I am holding 1500 @ 105rs. CMP is 169. Is this worth holding for a target of 250. Came to know that this firm will be benefited by new programs from PM. Any thoughts??

2. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

TAKE Solutions is a good stock. It is going up everyday because there is good news. Some insider elements are heavily buying stock. Stock is up 323% in only one year. However, what is news is not known. There are no any research reports of brokers and analysts. I think you should hold tightly to stock.

Warrenbuff77 likes this.
  3. Warrenbuff77

Warrenbuff77 Member

Thanks for ur reply @ srouta. The share came down to 100 rs during the fall. But did a huge recovery to 170. Near to 52 week high- 186 Not sure Wat news is riding it high.As you told no analyst is speaking about this script. It spikes mostly after 3pm, up to 15%. If anyone knows abt this script kindly share the technicals.