Comparison of well-known stock advisory services

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Arjun, Mar 19, 2015.

1. babu

babu New Member

Thank you dear for the information.

2. babu

babu New Member

can anyone throw some light on PA Wealth advisors

3. babu

babu New Member

pls elaborate on vijay pahwa recommendations

4. Mohit 1981

Mohit 1981 Member

Hi...can you please check your mail and respond... Thanks

5. Mr Yogi

Mr Yogi Member

Hi guys

Can you tell me what is difference between recommendations of private stock advisories being discussed here and those of major stock broking firms such as Shatekhan, Motilal, Icici direct, axis securities etc..Why later are in public domain and are not taken do seriously as former? Is laters laters research any way less than Pvt stock advisories?

Shivek gupta likes this.
  6. sriniyv

sriniyv New Member

PA Wealth Advisors, Recommendations subscription Sharing, I have PA Wealth Advisors subscription, I want to share with others if any one is interested sharing the same for little fee, I am ready to share. Please send me email at srinivasvenkata.y@gmail.com

Rajesh V likes this.
  7. Narshiman

Narshiman New Member

Hi. I am taken subscription of PA Wealth Advisory starting from April 2018. If anyone interested for review and suggestion. Mail me @ narshimanl1979@gmail.com

8. Neel312a

Neel312a New Member

Hi, can you please provide me your email id ? I've some questions around these advisories.

9. Partha Boruah

Partha Boruah New Member

10. Atul Bhora

Atul Bhora Member

I have stallion asset and stock axis. Right now Stallion performing better than stock axis because they are the least down. See advisories who are least down in this turmoil, they will bounce back up first.

11. Baala

Baala New Member

There is only 2 good advisor who do not hide, one is Stallion Asset and one is Stalwart Adivors. Both have a face Amit Jeswani and other is Jatin Khemani. Otherwise all other advisor fake, research and ranking, stock axis, PA wealth. No education, zero experience. They just put anyone on the phone and fool people saying stock can make 100% RETURNS. Bear market their phone switched off. ONLY STALLION AND STALWART GOOD IN ALL TYPES OF MARKETS. REST OTHER ADVISOR JUST HERE TO MAKE PEOPLE FOOL!!

12. navkhandelwal

navkhandelwal New Member

I completely second it. I am myself using RC and stallion so aware of these been good. feel free in case you have any queries regarding these.

13. navkhandelwal

navkhandelwal New Member

I like stallion..let me know if you have any questions

14. Sunil Shah

Sunil Shah New Member

Stallion i have faith in, they are honest people. I have been in markets for long time and i have seen honest people succeed. Their portfolio was down little but markets were also down,i am a member of both mutlibagger and momentum.My faith is with the team and i am sure they will deliver. You can email me at sunilshah45@gmail.com.

15. Atul Bhora

Atul Bhora Member

Agreed.

16. Intelligent Investor

Intelligent Investor New Member

Happy Independence Day 2018!!!

Please find below review of all 15 well known stock research advisory firms. I will be unable to answer any queries, thanks for reading.

My advise to all is DO NOT subscribe to any of these stock research advisory firms, instead follow respected Investors like Dolly Khanna, Mohnish Pabrai and DSP Blackrock mutual fund ONLY and their buy their stocks pick ONLY at time of corrections, also try to figure out at what price they bought it. Other investors observed just come on TV to promote their holdings, when its up 100%-200%

For all news about the famous investors & stocks, the no 1 website in India is
    www.rakesh-jhunjhunwala.in

upload_2018-8-15_2-2-28.png

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
    Mr Yogi likes this.
  17. Atul Bhora

Atul Bhora Member

SIR ARE YOU WORKING FOR PRUDENT? You cannot spread lies and cheat public spreading false news. I will tell you true story of prudent. Siddharth Oberoi has failed since Jan, he stopped taking new people on his website because he cannot show his face to public for loosing money. He went underground since January and now is come with this stunt. I was member of siddharth but after the stunt he pulled in January, i switched. Very cheap marketing, i am in market since 15 years ,you cannot spread fake news and make people join. If you are like this in marketing then i can wonder how prudent is in stocks. You think we retail people are dumb? This is heights of stupidness, someone should report this person to the SEBI.

Rishabh and Mr Yogi like this.
  18. Mr Yogi

Mr Yogi Member

Was following Sapna Reddy on Twitter..one hold n beautiful comment and was blocked by her..how do I get her to unblock her or get to know her recommendations? In. Any case if anyone else following her what has been performance of stocks recommend ed by her?

19. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

IMHO it is a better to buy blue chip stock like DHFL, Jamna Auto, Tci express and other stocks available in good valuation.

Mr Yogi likes this.
  20. Atul Bhora

Atul Bhora Member

I want to tell you something of these twitter handles, please do not follow them. They are operators. I will tell you how. This sapnareddy889 works for prudent only. She keeps tweeing prudents returns saying wow, superb returns. Then she follows Stocks Picker ( @anandchoksi19). They are bloody crooks and operators. And all of them follow contrarianeps. Best part is they do not even have a face, this sapnareddy has a fake profile and bio of all are same stating I am not an analyst of sebi, please ask your research advisory before buying.

They all show stocks which are of very low volume which they have positions in , then they sell when they inflate price on twitter making free 10-15%. PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD REPORT THEM. They write good things of companies which they want an exit from.

I do not know who is behind this scam but this is not right. In USA, these people would be in JAIL, why in India is it allowed. Who knows maybe it is one man handling many many pages, but do not fall into such scams. It may work in a bull market but in a bear market, you will be punished.

All these fake twitter people should go to jail.

Mr Yogi likes this.