FIEM Industries - upward of 30-35% return over 15-18 months

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by Sachin pathak, Oct 19, 2015.

1. darth

darth Active Member

Must be indeed the case especially when it comes from a ' knowledgeable' member like you... Lol

Dont you Wonder why he is so full of mercy vis a vis you? Is this the influence of his new costume? From your views about him I gather he really stuffed you the last time around so much so that you went running to the administrators ...

2. darth

darth Active Member

Mr khanduri, this loss to member pales in comparison to credibility restored and high quality discussions happening ( just can't get the heritage food discussion out of my mind) only because of the absence of this member

3. Parin Gala

Parin Gala A long term investor

The speed with which you rush to answer questions raised against this member is remarkable

4. darth

darth Active Member

shakti khanduri
    Srouta Mukherjee said: ↑
    Simply Sooper Stock Picking. 33% in only 2 months. Unbelievable but missed out on gains :/

I think feelings of member is hurt. Only time can cure such wounds.
    Kindly refer to my post of 30th Nov. on this find (FIEM) of Mr Pathak. Loss of forum members !

shakti khanduri, 35 minutes ago Report#19LikeReply

Parin Gala
    A long term investor
    Srouta Mukherjee said: ↑
    Simply Sooper Stock Picking. 33% in only 2 months. Unbelievable but missed out on gains :/

I think feelings of member is hurt. Only time can cure such wounds.
    Dont worry Srouta Sir, he is here only. With us.
    He interacts with us everyday. Only the costume has changed.

Om Shanti.....Peace, Bliss, Prosperity to all.
    Parin Gala, 34 minutes ago Report#20LikeReply

My speed still pales Compared to your responses... Can't match your 'a one minute response'. Am atleast 6 times slower

5. darth

darth Active Member

What happened to that other post of yours in which you started with admitting he stuffed you folowed by some other blah blah

Deleted it is it?

6. Parin Gala

ya deleted it. Because I dont want to start that topic all over again like you are trying to. Looks like you dont want anyone to forget that episode. Looks like you enjoy fights and mud slinging much more than stock market discussion

Also, why are you trying to show his cheap behaviour against others as his ''achivement''? and others asking admin's help as their ''defeat''?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  7. shakti khanduri

shakti khanduri Active Member

@ Mr Parin Gala @Mr Darth- My intention is not to condone those words which members found objectionable but to focus on his stock picking abilities.I go by my independent views even in stock market.

8. w4wealth

w4wealth Well-Known Member

no guys not over again. :D only because we have only few active members .. dont try to reduce it further... hahaha
    concentrate on the purpose why we are here. its for the interest of all members including me.

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  9. Parin Gala

Guess you are right. Some people are so much fond of creating personal issues here that they will keep coming back and pursue their mission.. Even with pseudo ids. I guess we should ignore such people and concentrate on the main purpose ie stock discussion. I give up. Will not revert to any message with mischievous intention.

From now on i will discuss only stock market related issues and avoid getting into an argument with such elements.

Thanks for the advice.

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  10. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

This is also my feeling. I am feeling upset at sharp words again and again and also worried.

11. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Thank you sir this much is expected from you for welfare of forums

12. Parin Gala

13. darth

darth Active Member

Maybe thats me... And hope you can deal with it.

My parents named me Darth after the legendary Darth Vader (you can watch him on screen on the 25th Dec) and so all i can say... 'may the force be with you' (ofcourse in addition to the administrators which are already with you)

But give this a thought.... Evil in here may be a necessity with oodles of 'goody goody' prevalent here and which manifests itself in only opininiated multibagger', ' value stocks' , 'free advice not backed up with specific examples' etc etc ( have lost count of the number of times a thread goes silent when a preacher is asked to give examples.

PS : if you do decide to go and watch my favorite Darth Vader, please go with your family and watch only at PVR ( i hold the shares in PVR :) )

14. darth

darth Active Member

So why 'FOLLOW ME' then ? :D :D :D

Case of JekylL and Hyde?

Hope all members know the use of Jekyll and Hyde

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  15. darth

darth Active Member

Good afterthought... Weren't you alongwith this Gala to go running to the adminstrators?

16. darth

darth Active Member

I seem to have completely Missed the joke..... Can you elaborate.

17. shakti khanduri

shakti khanduri Active Member

My sincere request to all members, includingMr Darth, for not raising this issue again .I am sure that no one is enjoying this exchange.

18. Parin Gala

The joke is not on you or me. The joke is on the admin

6th Dec 2015. Sachin Pathak gets banned by admin. 9th Dec 2015 he register as Darth. (Wonder what he was doing for 3 days.. Oh yaa wondering what fake name to keep)

After Sachin is banned nobody cares a damn whether he is dead or alive, but our MR Darth keeps updating his thread and keeps ''praising'' him for his success (ya I can understand, who wouldnt love to praise himself)

Whenevr someone raises a question on Sachin, Darth comes and insults that person. Like he did today. Told me that I have heard Sachin stuffed you so much that you had to run to the admin. I hope the admin is taking a note of this dialogue.

I was 100% sure that Darth is Sachin. His writing style is 100% same.(should have changed a bit atleast)

Now I hope everyone is clear who Mr Darth is. Case solved.

19. Parin Gala

Online forums have this disadvantage. Any fraud can create as many ids as he wants from different devices. You get banned on one IP you start chatting from the other.

My biggest sorrow is for the admins and staff. They created such a wonderful forum for stock market discussion. And look what this fellow is doing to it.

There is no solution to the problem. If the admin bannes Darth id he will create Harry Potter id and come back again from another device.

20. darth

darth Active Member

Poor you...
    Wow there is a new sherlock holmes born or a perry mason?

AND YES ADMIN TAKE NOTE. BAN ME TOO.....