FIEM Industries - upward of 30-35% return over 15-18 months

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by Sachin pathak, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Parin Gala

Parin Gala A long term investor

Even if the admin bans you again you will come back with some other pseudo id. No point talking anything about you.

2. darth

darth Active Member

WHY FOLLOW ME THEN.... What a sucker you have been if Sachin and I am the same

3. darth

darth Active Member

Poor you then.....

4. Parin Gala

And one more thing.. I did not run to the admins because you ''stuffed'' me. If I come down to myself I can stuff 100s like you.

I went to the admin to save the dignity of the forum which you are ruining again.. but maybe a person of your level will not understand all this.

5. darth

darth Active Member

Indeed a case of Dr Jekyll and Hyde....

The Hyde has once again manisfested himself in his 'derogatory' posts about me now. The veil of decency ( on public display) stands ripped apart.

6. darth

darth Active Member

I am sooo scared now.... Who do i run to now?

Did i stuff you? Can't remember doing this.

7. Parin Gala

If you are not Sachin why are you so much hurt if we ran to the admins?? You were not even registered with this forum at that time. This episode happened on 5th Dec and you registered on 9th Dec

To all members and admins- This is a clear proof that this creature is Sachin. Thats all. Case over. I am sorry I had to do a little drama to un-cover the dog from under the tiger's skin.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  8. darth

darth Active Member

To set right your perception : its not hurt but your laughable immaturity reflected in you running to admin which gets me to voice ...

Behave responsibly and like grown up please. And behaving responsibly sometimes ( unfortunately in here almost in every thread) means an existence of a devil's advocate becomes a necessity ( where monies of many not so educated investors with dreams of getting rich is at stake). What amazes me is the ease with which opinions and advice is handed out and how easily many in here place you at a pedestal ( sir sir'ing some)

With the kind of a portfolio i have ( and you were left in awe) and i didnt have the guts to share my wife's, I dont really need to be here looking for stock picks nor am in need of a fan following

9. Parin Gala

You are 100% exposed Sachin. Stop this drama now.

10. darth

darth Active Member

SO ADMINISTRATORS ARE YOU GOING TO BAN THIS GALA FOR CALLING A FELLOW MEMBER A DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Parin Gala

Lol.. so is that all you have to say Mr Sachin? Wouldnt you fight or argue anymore? I was expecting you to argue more in favour of your lie that you are not Sachin. Poor you

12. darth

darth Active Member

Just to remind you.... Have you stopped FOLLOWING ME? :D :D

13. Parin Gala

Anyways, I will stop now. I dont want to make this thread more dirty. My only duty was to expose this fellow which I think I did successfully.

Good night. See you all 2moro

14. darth

darth Active Member

Fight you.....i am no sachin to fight you. I already admitted i am soooooo scared of you and i dont even know who to run too......

ADMIN : Mayday MayDay. Please save me fom this demonic onslaught and ABUSE. This member has already called another member a DOG. I am be called something even worse

15. darth

darth Active Member

Wishful thinking!!!!