FUTURE MULTI BAGGER COMPANY ANALYSIS

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA, Sep 28, 2015.

1. New_Investor

New_Investor Active Member

RMSC Sir, Do you think that the market was expecting BJP defeat in Bihar and that now this result news would not affect market?

2. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

shreyas is good company but in jun 2014 quarterly results PAT Rs. 22.54 Cr.

Spet 2015 quarterly result PAT Rs. 15.01 Cr.

3. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

Dear New _Investor ,
    Bihar BJP Defeat is impact on market negatively because results are beat exit polls and BJP seats drastically
    fell down in this result it may impact on rajyasabha seats in next coming years , so FII 's think there is a big difficult in major bills passed in rajyasabha .....

so in my view FII 's are not invest more investments in india .....

4. nayantravels

nayantravels Member

WISH YOU ALL HAPPY DIWALI

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  5. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Thank you Sir. Same to you and to all in Forum. Lots of happiness and prosperity. :)

6. Srouta Mukherjee

Rama Sir this is very scary. Is it so serious? :(

jilani basha likes this.
  7. nayantravels

nayantravels Member

it will impact market but this defeat will help market . bjp will try it best to bring reforms people have total faith in hard work done by modi goverment this will bring results

8. nayantravels

nayantravels Member

India is in a better position fii wil be back after some time and fed rate will remain unchanged . at present there is no direction for markets to go up but they got change on the name of Bihar election to bring down soon things will be clear and investors will be rewarded if u see from last 5 years you will get idea what market has rewarded to it investor

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  9. Archana

Archana New Member

Hello frns..
    Coming weeks will decide.. as if you see last week market trend.. 5000 crs FIIs pulled out from india market. Double impact on India market 1)bihar results.. 2) Fed rates hike may be sure for Dec.. so FIIs are moving with caution.. My opinion please invest very careful in next 2 months till Jan end. World economy is very volatile. Overall keep some amount in hand as market is giving good opportunity in next 2-3 months. if market fell, retail investors like us hv nice chance to buy some good stocks at low values.

10. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

yes srouta brother ,
    this is my personal view only ....
    there is a negative opinion on india in FII's brother , before Bihar Election FII 's sell and withdraw Rs. 18000 Cr. nearly , i posted detals in my old post
    and now they will look into political weakness and government may loose main bills pass in rajyasabha near future ,so FII 's think main reforms in india is very difficult so they sell in every rise of market ....
    this is my personal view , dont take it as correct ,you know that ,i said in my previous posts " BIhar "Election is crucial several times " .... so investors invest carefully and invest in corrections slowly .... dont get hurry
    and also US Fed interest issue also major item ....
    please all members stick on only quality stocks ..... Use dips and invest quality stocks
    dont get panic and dont sell quality stocks .... and this is an opportunity to accumulate quality stocks in corrections , please remember until crude oil price cross 100 dollars indian economy is safe ....if US Fed take decision on interest rates it is a major issue for global markets no doubt

ALL THE BEST

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  11. Srouta Mukherjee

This is always important advice. Thanks. I only invest in quality stocks.

12. Srouta Mukherjee

Good thinking. 100% Agreed.

13. Srouta Mukherjee

Agreed. Fear should not overcome. We must look for bargain hunting/ bottom fishing and pick top quality stocks at deep discount price :)

14. good stocks

good stocks Active Member

The Byke Hospitality at 164.50 might give good returns. One can buy and hold for long term

15. New_Investor

But will the opposition parties cooperate? Now that BJP has lost Delhi and Bihar, Opposition are more likely to harass bjp. Logjams will continue in Loksabha. Oppositions will continue hungama and the loksabha and rajyasabha will not operate. Loss of public money.

Laluji and Nitishkumarji had fought Bihar election together and won it. But will they be able to run the government together? Will Laluji allow Nitishji to run the government peacefully? I doubt. The new government may collapse very soon.

16. essessgupta

essessgupta New Member

Any comments on Surana Solar ltd

17. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

@ Dear New_Investor ,
    in my view in bihar laluji ke saath very difficult in future nitish may face some difficulties with lalu in my view

and also BJP is also face some problems with congress in rajyasabha for bills pass purpose ...they can dictate terms and so many changes in primary bill shape ....
    but it is over next we have to see china import and exports and also US Fed rate change

but always i have strong feeling in my mind that India is safe untill curde below 100 dollars
    any situation quality stocks are better for all investors ....
    if ex: Hind uni lever is in our portfolio if stock is corrected that is best opportunity to buy slowly
    quality is always give safety

18. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

@Dinesh bhai ,
    what is your opinion about market....

19. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

ALL RJ MEMBERS , ADMIN & STAFF

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Karthikeyan likes this.
  20. New_Investor

RMSC Sir, Big guys like BHEL and L&T are falling. Do you think they are a buying opportunity. Eicher and force seem to be running out of fuel. Why could they be falling inspite of having shown good results