HBJ capital stock advisory review

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by sandeep1802, Oct 18, 2015.

1. manojatpa

manojatpa New Member

I am also paid for profit sharing pkg at hbj capital last april, so far they put me in only in loss
    for ex - they gave tirupati tyres (worst) stock recommendation - ppl lost money
    I visited Bengaluru office directly, they hav bouncers at entrance, I tried hard to get my money.
    but they told, their ac was freezed, so cant refund, at same time they have opened OSAR capital (which is SEBI reg) & I was linked to get service from osar. service period got extended. Got 3-4 calls that's it.
    Heard both HBJ & OSAR in trouble, I tried reaching ppl (hbj helpdesk) & ppl who provided service, they are not attending the call & heard office was closed ! Heard at same time (the mgmt. was linked with dalal street (magazine) grp & going to continue biz with them. What abt the ppl who provided money ?
    for name sake - they are sending some reports to customers email id !

2. manojatpa

manojatpa New Member

SEBI has to take some action & ask them to refund their customers ! how long they loot other ppl money ! friends, how to get refund ? anybody in Bengaluru - try visit their office once & see the status !

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  3. prashant

prashant Active Member

Hi,
    there is no meaning in visiting their office, they are no less than rowdies.
    First of all did you logged your complaint to SEBI at scores.gov.in ? If not please do so, this platform helped to ban them .
    This is the first step to address of any issues . Next step should be filing FIR .

Thanks,
    Prashant

4. ANITHA

ANITHA New Member

HBJ a rogue company to say the least. SEBI banned it. But does it stop them or for that matted any rogue to start afresh in a different name?

5. sandeep1802

sandeep1802 Active Member

their site https://soft.hbjcapital.net/ showing last updated on 5th November'15.. they are not answering my calls...what to do now...plz help

6. Narendra Babu

Narendra Babu New Member

I have lost enough money by HBJ advice. Dont trust these guys... Go to them if you want to loose. if your luck is good you loose less if your luck is not good you loose more. In any case you loose, if you go by them for long.

7. Everbull

Everbull New Member

I am hearing some bad news about HBJ from some of my friends who had account with them.Though i dont have any personal experience. Hearing from my friends, i am scared about these firms and will not join HBJ.
    I am also looking for some good advisory to join.Collecting informations from here and there.Lets see.