Holding 200 Ashok Leyland stocks around avg price of 79.26 RS

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by selvan10, Jan 6, 2016.

1. selvan10

selvan10 New Member

I am holding 200 Ashok leyland stocks around 79.26 Rs avg price. And I am following the quarterly results, orders and sales figures as well.

As I understand it is going on good direction. I feel If it picks up in LCV section, it can see more momentum.

Could you please leave your analysis/advices for this stock? I am planning to hold half of my stocks (100) it for long term.

Thanks Guys...!!!
    Cheers....!!!!

2. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

What other stocks you have in portfolio? Is it balanced portfolio? Pl check that. Ashok Leyland is great stock and proxy for entire Indian economy. When eco recovers, demand for CV will go up and Ashok Leyland will be big beneficiary. These are blue chips to be bought and forget. Welath creators in long-term. However, ensure you have balanced portfolio with Pharma, Banks, NBFC and other stocks with proper allocation and diversification. :)

selvan10 likes this.
  3. selvan10

selvan10 New Member

Thank you Srouta..!!

I recently added Cadila, Dr Reddy (21@328.33 and 2@3128.49)in my portfolio once after they received warning letter from FDA. And few stocks other stocks i have in diff sectors.

IFGLREFRAC & SBI is the 2 stocks which really causing trouble to my portfolio. Unrealized gain of those stocks are 25% and 12% respectively where I realized 2800rs loss in SBI already.

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  4. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

All good stocks for long term with nothing to worry about.

selvan10 likes this.