How Operators FOOL Innocent Investors

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by Srouta Mukherjee, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Karthikeyan

Karthikeyan Member

Finding out what angels do(buy/sell/stay away) in real time is a billion dollar question.

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  2. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Sir if he consistently wins the lottery then we may have to change definition of fool because it shows that person has mastered art of winning lottery.

3. darth

darth Active Member

Winning a lottery is hitting a jackpot... Doesnt make one successful. Utilising the money 'wisely' would make the person successful

4. darth

darth Active Member

Lets remain focused on fools and successful fools please

5. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

Let us close the topic.

6. darth

darth Active Member

For me it makes a difference how money comes through. I dont want to mention the various immoral and illegal ways money can be made.

Your post was in response to the post - how can one be both "successful' and 'foolish' at the same time and in my opion just winning a lottery by a fool will not make him a successful fool. If the person is indeed a fool ( and these are very personal perspectives) he will squander it all away. In short there is no successful fool.

But a successful wise can be a fool... In the eyes of others whose perspectives or objectives in life are different or when the successful wise realises the cost of success earned was a very heavy price to pay. Read what steve job had to say after he knew he didnt have long to live or (hope i am not wrong about this one) what the great plunderer Gengis Khan or the great alexander had to say on their death bed

7. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

I just said through intelligence or jack pot,not illegaly or immoraly.Any way let us close the topic ,MyDear Friend.

8. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

I think original image cautions investors not to be fooled by claims of operators that company will give bumper gains. There are so many people trying to make fool of one another. Even investors in ecom may be investing based on last-fool theory that someone will be more fool than them to buy at even higher valuations.

Image is really classic. It is beautiful depiction that what appears to be real may not be real. You are taking off all clothes and diving into deep sea (i.e. taking max risk) in the hope that beautiful women is calling you. When you are in water and with no escape route you find that there is no beautiful women buy hungry shark is waiting to eat you up. You are helpless and at mercy of shark. So message is don't fall for rosy claims. DO your homework before investing funds.

We have to praise artist for beautiful depiction of scene :)

kharb likes this.