Is it a Bull Trap ?

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by yembee, Mar 2, 2016.

1. bholu

bholu Active Member

I think if we invest in fundamentally good companies which are undervalued we can make good returns in even an under performing market. I have started two threads "Lets get rich-prove ourselves" and "Investing in stock markets" where I share my ideas about value stocks and profitable stock investing. You may read about them.

Also I came across this website on this RJ blog. This guy has written that he is in dire need of help. it seems his stock advisory business did not work. I am sharing the blog address in case you may want to help. I cannot vouch for the authenticity of the facts. If any of you find his problems to be genuine let me know, I would be glad to help in any which way I can.

https://www.techfanalysis.com/

2. BombayBoy

BombayBoy Well-Known Member

@Raaz - knew it, BTW Shree Swami Samarth is a Guru from 19th century Maharashtra, definitely not an investment banker. Don't worry, I'm one from the herd too!

Keep Calm & Stay Invested

[​IMG]

Raaz likes this.
  3. Raaz

Raaz Active Member

Dear BB, I sincerely envy your knowledge and also your style of writing. I actually look forward to reading your posts, please keep at it. And I thought Mr. SSS must be an investment banker with the same name:)

4. BombayBoy

BombayBoy Well-Known Member

lol Raaz :p

owner's pride, neighbour's envy ;)
    i'm not knowledgeable, just try to learn and speak what i know

there's nothing to my style, you'll see i'm just a frustrated guy perhaps

i think of it like this - interacting with a person, not just replying to a post or a user on a forum, there's a person behind it (unless you're geeky one who's created a bot with amazing artificial intelligence) and there's so much more to life than just, eh stocks

i try to keep it funny, though end up offending people with no intent :oops: so i'm keeping it down now

a nice song, something about life too & #1 on the charts