Is Rakesh Jhunjhunwala listening ?

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by Guru Vachaal, Jan 18, 2016.

?

Should RJ join us on this forum ?

Poll closed Feb 17, 2016.
  1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

12.5%
  3. Does not matter

37.5%
  1. Guru Vachaal

Guru Vachaal Let's discuss the fundamentals..

I am just curious to know if you visit this fan forum or not but i am sure that you are aware that a big fan army of yours is present here. Dont you think that aside from making big money from the market, you should also guide us by keeping your presence on this platform? Ofcourse we would not ask stock specific questions but I think general queries can still be acknowledged.

The problem for most of the small investors like us is that we do have guts and courage but dont have the correct roadmap and Guru. Neither all of us are blessed with friends who are legends in the stock market. As a result we suffer and get financially injured.

People like me, are not as successful as you but still we try to share our knwledge and opinions. If I was you, would have dedicated my life to teach others. Just reading your one liner tweets will not make us experts. You need to do something more for us.

Needless to mention that You have taken a lot from the market. Now its time for you to give it back. You must Guide the new comers of Indian equity market by keeping a constant presence in a forum like this. You are like a lantern for many.

You can't give interviews everyday but I am sure that you can post one informatory post in 7 days or you can plan a public Google hangout or create your own youtube channel and teach more about the selection of stock and other strategies etc. How does that sound?

People need your active participation. Are you listening sir?

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  2. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

Your suggestion is Great sir , if Rakesh ji comes our forum Direction and Guidance will be change ...
    it is a very good suggestion Guru Vachaal ji , If Meenakshi and staff members try to contact Rakesh ji , it will work positive Direction ...Thank You Very Much ...

San8422 and Guru Vachaal like this.
  3. San8422

San8422 Active Member

Excellent suggestion. Older generation must pass on their knowledge to newer generation for benefit of society. If older generation does not do so then the knowledge may get lost. So it is important that this knowledge is preserved and the best way to do this is by sharing it.

Even if Rakesh Sir just posts some informatory articles regarding things like putting stop losses, identifying trends, identifying fraud companies etc... it would be great. We can benefit so much from his vast experience of the Indian markets, Indian government, Indian corporate, Indian promoters etc...

4. Guru Vachaal

Guru Vachaal Let's discuss the fundamentals..

Not just Stoploss and Target strategy. He can also unveil the bad side of the market in order to protect the small investors...like how sometimes Media, Brokers and other groups have vested interests in spreading rumours. He knows much more than an average investor not just because he is an intelligent person but also he is blessed with contacts.

My second point is there is a very low retail participation in the Indian market. Why? Only one reason.. lack of awareness and knowledge. Rakesh Ji, will you please write a book in order to provide maximum insights of the stock market?

How many Indians know about Rakesh Jhunjhunwala and his success? Honestly, I did not know about him before I entered the equity market because I was not an equity investor. On the other side all Indians know about Amitabh Bacchan...Why? Are we all actors? No but then also we know him. The difference is promotion.

I am a simple common man with a very small social circle but then also I managed to bring 3 of my friends into the stock market. Just imagine what wonders can the big bull do with his money.

I am not very good at statistics but if he personally starts doing something in order to promote the equity world and as a result each Indian invests just Rs 1000 into the direct market, it can bring approx 1,25,000 cr which is more than 4 times of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojna.

Rakesh Ji, You have that thing which very less people usually have in abundance. Donating in charities is not at all sufficient and sometimes not sensible too. If you use just 0.1% of your money in the investor's education & stock market awareness, that will do wonders. I don't know how much sense does it make to you but it makes alot to me.

Thanks

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
    San8422 likes this.
  5. San8422

San8422 Active Member

It will be a great if Rakesh Sir starts posting informatory articles on this forum. But I think that instead of waiting for him, we should ourselves start doing some posts on our own. There are very talented people on this forum and some people like Rama Sir have vast experience along with talent. Why don't we write articles and share our knowledge?

People who work in banking industry or who are good at economics can post something about the effect of RBI's new policy on banks and how long the effect will last.

People who are in pharma industry can share their knowledge about pharma companies i.e. which are good and which are bad. They can also tell us about different types of observations made by US FDA during their inspections. Which observations usually turn into warning letter and which don't. Also they can tell which company has the ability to solve the problems highlighted by the FDA and which don't.

Some people can post about defense sector: - Opportunities, government policy, which companies will benefit the most etc...

IT guys can write articles about new sectors in IT field. Also they can tell how much is the size of the market and how fast a company can grow in the new sector.

People with experience can talk about practices like setting stop loss, targets, investing in SIP mode etc... along with their advantages and disadvantages.

All this will help in making good decisions in the market.

So we must start posting some articles as threads. If Dronarcharya refuses to teach us then we must become Eklavya.

6. w4wealth

w4wealth Well-Known Member

i also think big investors should encourage and guide small retail participants , not surely with stock tips but by educating about markets and its possibilities. this single thing will bring a gigantic change to the life of indians and its quality. so it is very desirable to have rj in this forum or elsewhere in a social media.

San8422 likes this.