JOINING ADVISORY SERVICES - PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by XSgain, Mar 19, 2016.

1. bharathy

bharathy New Member

what happened ? how you lost money on which stocks?
    i would like to say to all investors that please dont invest in equities taking loans. nobody knows what will happen to markets in short term. only invest whatever small surplus funds you have saved that may not be needed for next 4-7 years. then only you can invest and manage risk comfortably and make returns on investments.[/QUOTE]

2. bharathy

bharathy New Member

Last 1+ years I am following Moneyworks4me.com. I have top150. Not bad. above 22% return.
    In jan / feb 2016 it was negative performance. then it is moved up. But in the one yr period the divident itself i received 39k from the stocks.
    around 10 reco was there in the year period.
    but they are not a growth stock, but good stocks to hold in portfolio.

not i am looking for growth stock related advisor who has good performance and SEBI registered one.
    let me continue my research.
    stalwartvalue is in my top research list, but they are asking 3 yr fee now that is around 52K and 44k, yes they have 2 plans.

let me update you with my reseach soon. bharathya@gmail.com

3. bhaskarbora67

bhaskarbora67 Member

Depends on your capital? If about 5 lakhs use Rohit Chaohan RC Funds, if more than 8 lakhs use Stalwart.

4. sachin123

sachin123 New Member

i m intrested in joining pe but r there tracksheet 100 percent actual with same reccomendation price since 2012.plz suggest

5. sachin123

sachin123 New Member

i m intrested in joining pe but r there trachsheet 100 percent actual with same reccomendation price since 2012. plz suggest

6. Honeybee

Honeybee New Member

Go to their website and click on performance tab.. u can notice that stocks from adjacent months were listed making it complete..

7. Equity

Equity New Member

I am interested.revert back if you are interested in nabeel3 at the rate rediffmail dot com

8. bhaskarbora67

bhaskarbora67 Member

use megabaggers, ride2rich

9. bhaskarbora67

bhaskarbora67 Member

very gud for rupees 5000

10. bhaskarbora67

bhaskarbora67 Member

im not into it, please get others

11. Equity

Equity New Member

First find out if the service is good or bad. Write to me on nabeel3@rediffmail dot com

12. Equity

Equity New Member

Are you interested still?

13. Mr Yogi

Mr Yogi Member

Where is your thread Bholuji?

14. Rohan Modi

Rohan Modi New Member

Most of the advisories are expensive to very expensive for anyone with a portfolio size below 10 lacs. Paying 10% of your capital as advisory fee doesn't make any sense. Even if they generate 40% return for you, u stand to gain very very less. If your portfolio value is even lower, this becomes absolutely absurd. In late 2016 i somehow came across Ride2Rich and found them very affordable and somewhere addressing the real need of retail investor like me. My experience has been very good till now. Most of their recommended stocks generated great returns apart from 1-2 which failed to. The stocks that did not perform well did not go down much ever and hence the drawdown at pf level was negligible. The winners went up big time boosting portfolio returns. They still remain the most affordable SEBI registered advisory service and the performance has been very satisfying. The best part it they give only stocks with very solid fundamentals and very low downside. So, chances of losing your capital is almost nil. So, to Sum up i’ll say Ride2Rich is the only advisory that is providing premium service at a price that hardly dent your portfolio.

Its cheap, its quality, its approachable, overall it is been a great journey for me. I suggest you to try it too. It’s just 1/3rd the cost of Prudent equity and returns have been way better.

Mr Yogi likes this.
  15. adi16

adi16 Member

How would this perform in a down cycle ? Will it protect your capital ?

16. DANNYBOI

DANNYBOI New Member

I am member of STALLION ASSET, RIDE2RICH AND RESEARCH AND RANKING.

I will keep them in order
    1) Stallion Asset
    2)RIDE2RICH
    3) Research and ranking

Not taken other advisors so i do not know. I am sharing performance of all since i was with them all since one year.
    Stallion gave me most returns of 60%, ride2rich gave me 35% and research and ranking 27%.

Last year was wonderful but in downcycle is what advisors matter most those who loose least money.

Right now stallion portfolio down 9% from high, ride2rich down alot more.

Research and ranking i am not going to take again.

Stallion Asset is the most proffesional as they make you learn also with their query desk and their team is very knowledgeable.

Little expensive but as like all good quality stocks a little premium must be paid. Great value for money.

Mr Yogi and Shivek gupta like this.
  17. babu

babu New Member

is anybody using PA wealth and vijay pahwa,pls share

Shivek gupta likes this.
  18. bhaskarbora67

bhaskarbora67 Member

Everybody lost in these 3 months, I lost 18 percent of full portfolio, just stay with it

19. DANNYBOI

DANNYBOI New Member

Everyone is down sir, but the lesser you are down more probability of it bouncing back faster once market recovers. I am very ok with this, this will always happen for 10 years but i am learning.

20. sriniyv

sriniyv New Member

PA Wealth Advisors, Recommendations subscription Sharing, I have PA Wealth Advisors subscription, I want to share with others if any one is interested sharing the same for little fee, I am ready to share. Please send me email at srinivasvenkata.y@gmail.com

Their recommendations are really doing good.