please tell me about piramal phytocare

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by prakash hapaliya, Apr 8, 2015.

1. prakash hapaliya

prakash hapaliya New Member

please tell me about piramal phytocare.It is a good company or not to invest in it. If yes so can i enter in it at current price? Thanks

2. Meenakshi Razdan

Meenakshi Razdan Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Well, the stock has been on fire over the last few days. In just the last five days, the stock is up 45%.

There is some heavy informed buying going on. I can't find anything in the news.

The past track financial record is nothing to crow about. The company has suffered losses and its sales have stagnated. But, obviously, a turnaround appears to have happened.

We have to stay on the sidelines until the news is out. By that time, it may be too late for us to get in :(

3. Anita

Anita Member

Price Ratting of this stock is only 8 out of 100, it means prices is so high and its not good time to enter in it because stock increases up to 40% from last one month. :-\
    wait for the price to come down.
    Market Cap is 91Cr. :-\
    Hence its EQAXScore is only 14 out of 100 which is so bad. :(
    Price Rating - The Price Rating is a measure of how expensive a stock is with respect to its quality. :)

4. prakash hapaliya

prakash hapaliya New Member

Thank you Meenakshiji and vijaya for your precious information